COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

πŸ“šπŸ“–BOOK SUGGESTION THREADπŸ“–πŸ“š (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
OMFG 2 BOOKS??? ARE YOU CRAZY???? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THEM GIRL????

Just so you know if you ain't done with Smoke and Iron by the end of the year I'll be haunting you:pandamad::pandamad:
Ones on Audiobook and I'm already like 30% through it the other is physical and I'm over halfway through it-I'll manage. I read 10 books in March which is new record for me.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ones on Audiobook and I'm already like 30% through it the other is physical and I'm over halfway through it-I'll manage. I read 10 books in March which is new record for me.
Omg girl I don't think I even read that much on March XD I've been slacking a bit lately. Currently rereading a series that I first started about 3-4 years ago

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Omg girl I don't think I even read that much on March XD I've been slacking a bit lately. Currently rereading a series that I first started about 3-4 years ago
I can't reread right now I just can't I got so many unread books on my shelf it's ridiculous.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can't reread right now I just can't I got so many unread books on my shelf it's ridiculous.
Lmao I'm pretty much the same. I got so many damn books but I just go ahead and reread them. I guess I just don't wanna start something new atm. Once I'm in a better mood I'll definitely be starting some books that were recommended here. Plus, I still got the whole Narnia series and A Series of Unfortunate Accidents or however the series is called (I actually haven't read way too many popular books XD)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Lmao I'm pretty much the same. I got so many damn books but I just go ahead and reread them. I guess I just don't wanna start something new atm. Once I'm in a better mood I'll definitely be starting some books that were recommended here. Plus, I still got the whole Narnia series and A Series of Unfortunate Accidents or however the series is called (I actually haven't read way too many popular books XD)
Welp can't help you out there I'm reading a book right now that has a lot of hype or at least the author has a lot of hype.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Omg you've read the Red Queen series???? Have you finished it???? @Lovely_Cornchips still hasn't and it's EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO TALK TO HER ABOUT THE ENDING!!!!:pandamad::pandamad:
Stopped in the middle of the third book. Quality took a nosedive after the first one

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
i don't know if this thread is only about books or everything

but the last thing i read was a webtoon call BJ alex and it was so so so so so good

also i love Danielle steel books they are always good and sweet

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The Lies of Locke Lamora :maheart:
I haven’t fangirled over a main character so hard since I read Six of Crows

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Marianthi btw I should read War Storm by the end of June. I'm doing a month long readathon and it's one of the books I can choose!!
Omg yes go and read it!!!!!! I'll read it again with you😝😝

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
anyone read The Shadowhunter Chronicles? would you recommend it?

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
anyone read The Shadowhunter Chronicles? would you recommend it?
By Cassandra Clare? I've actually read her series The Mortal Instruments and The Dark Artifices and I'm planning to read the prequel to The Mortal Instruments. I actually loved the books. It's an amazing world for me and it's worth reading it. You might be a bit bored in the beginning tho but it gets way better

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
By Cassandra Clare? I've actually read her series The Mortal Instruments and The Dark Artifices and I'm planning to read the prequel to The Mortal Instruments. I actually loved the books. It's an amazing world for me and it's worth reading it. You might be a bit bored in the beginning tho but it gets way better
So many people hate its guts :jisoosmh: I can’t understand

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread