Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

📚📖BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD📖📚 (2 Viewers)

Jimimis

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
I'm picking up The Cruel Prince and I'm like iffy on it right now D:
omg what a coincidence i just started it yesterday! the story is kinda boring but i like the writing + ive already bought the 2nd book so im toughing it out. i think its getting better as i go along :)

Reaction score
Shipped With
omg what a coincidence i just started it yesterday! the story is kinda boring but i like the writing + ive already bought the 2nd book so im toughing it out. i think its getting better as i go along :)
BRUH I DID THE SAME THING I HAVE THE SECOND BOOK TOO LOL

But like it's not even that it was boring it just felt like it was racing through everything...but I am at a point where it seems like its getting better???

Reactions: Mangoey and Jimimis

Jimimis

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
BRUH I DID THE SAME THING I HAVE THE SECOND BOOK TOO LOL

But like it's not even that it was boring it just felt like it was racing through everything...but I am at a point where it seems like its getting better???
Boring while being fast. What a talented author :llama_laugh:

Reaction score
Shipped With
He’d be better if he were hotter
LOL
I think the visuals of the world are also throwing me off? Because I don't see the appeal of all the weirdness...probably because I'm not a furry.

Jimimis

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
LOL
I think the visuals of the world are also throwing me off? Because I don't see the appeal of all the weirdness...probably because I'm not a furry.
Idk most fae stories kinda have the same aesthetic, this one just feels a little underdeveloped, like they focus more on the way the people look instead of the actual world

Reaction score
Shipped With
Idk most fae stories kinda have the same aesthetic, this one just feels a little underdeveloped, like they focus more on the way the people look instead of the actual world
Legit though I still don't get the world and I'm almost a hundred pages in?

Yolks

𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓌
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Aaah I just finished Six of Crows after putting it off forever in one sitting and damn,,, I’m already suffering from withdrawal symptoms
I have both the books, but same, I’ve been putting it off forever TT I really hope I can find time & finally read it bc I’ve heard so many great things about them. :maheart:

Jimimis

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
I have both the books, but same, I’ve been putting it off forever TT I really hope I can find time & finally read it bc I’ve heard so many great things about them. :maheart:
Read it read it read it! Seriously, one of my favorite series of all time, I can’t express my love for the books enough

Yolks

𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓌
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Read it read it read it! Seriously, one of my favorite series of all time, I can’t express my love for the books enough
I will :sanapray:

mysteric

Rookie
Reaction score
I second this
I remember picking it up so many times only to give up on the second page, but I was hooked by the second chapter

Reaction score
Shipped With
I have read Six of Crows but I read it after everyone had hyped it up big time. So I didn't love it as much as everyone else but do agree its good-have yet to pick up Crooked Kingdom though...my taste in books is shifting and I was one book away from finishing a bunch of series and now I'm nervous I'll pick them up and hate them.

Marianthi

Trainee
Reaction score
So I just finished The Captive Prince. Damn what an amazing trilogy. I want more!!! Anyone has anything to recommend to me??

Atm, I'm picking up Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. Read so many great things about it I just have to read it

• Love

Mangoey

❃.✮:▹ ᴛ ᴜ ʟ ʟ ʏ ◃:✮.❃
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Here to suggest the False Prince Series and the Bartimaeus trilogy. They're both fantasy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• mysteric