THAT WAS AMAZING
BEST RELATIONSHIP, NO WAIT, BEST BOOK IVE READ IN A LONG TIME
YASSSS

MrsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
WAIT DID YOU FINISH THE SERIES OR JUST THE FIRST TWO
the series! sacrificed my sleep yesterday for it but here i am with my heart taken
there could not be more swoonable characters! and the writing! that style was just stunning argh :pandaamazed:

Reaction score
Ship
the series! sacrificed my sleep yesterday for it but here i am with my heart taken
there could not be more swoonable characters! and the writing! that style was just stunning argh :pandaamazed:
OMFG YES YES YE SYE SYE SYES

OMFG BRUH MY HEART WAS SO FULL WITH THAT ENDING AND OMFG LAURENT IS AN AMAZINGLY WELL WRITTEN CHARACTER LIKE OMFG

MrsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
OMFG YES YES YE SYE SYE SYES

OMFG BRUH MY HEART WAS SO FULL WITH THAT ENDING AND OMFG LAURENT IS AN AMAZINGLY WELL WRITTEN CHARACTER LIKE OMFG
THAT AUTHOR IS A WIZARD HOW DID THEY TURN HIM FROM THAT HORRIBLE EVIL GUY INTO BIGGEST HEARTTHROB EVER??? I NEED TEN DOZEN SEQUELS, STAT

Reaction score
Ship
THAT AUTHOR IS A WIZARD HOW DID THEY TURN HIM FROM THAT HORRIBLE EVIL GUY INTO BIGGEST HEARTTHROB EVER??? I NEED TEN DOZEN SEQUELS, STAT
They have like a novella collection thing that I need to get my hands on ASAP
But I think only one of the novellas is about them the rest are about side characters!

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
Go read Twilight. Nah... I'm just playin.
  1. A good book, series, would be The Raven Cycle. Also, The Mortal Instruments is god too. Book 4 is really melodramatic, but book 5 makes up for it. There are 6 books in the series and multitude of other books within the same universe.
I actually just finished The Mortal Instruments. Had read when I was younger the first 3 books but never finished the series. Damn it was so great. Reading the spin off Clare created for Emma and Jules atm. Have you checked it out?

MrsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 🎪

Absolutely amazing book, probably my favorite ever:pandaamazed: if you love beautiful writing it’s 200% worth a read! I’ve reread it about a trillion times and it doesn’t get old at all, you just fall in love with it more !!!!!

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reaction score
Ship
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 🎪

Absolutely amazing book, probably my favorite ever:pandaamazed: if you love beautiful writing it’s 200% worth a read! I’ve reread it about a trillion times and it doesn’t get old at all, you just fall in love with it more !!!!!
AH A BOOK I READ

it was very interesting o.o oddly i bought it bcs its cover was amazing lol

mysteric

i want pocky smh
Reaction score
Ship
Aaah I just finished Six of Crows after putting it off forever in one sitting and damn,,, I’m already suffering from withdrawal symptoms

MrsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Aaah I just finished Six of Crows after putting it off forever in one sitting and damn,,, I’m already suffering from withdrawal symptoms
It’s so great :pepecry1:it’s been like forever since I read it and I’m still so in love with kaz

mysteric

i want pocky smh
Reaction score
Ship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)