Discussion 📚📖BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD📖📚

Reaction score
Ship
I'm currently reading The Wicked King by Holly Black and I hope I will enjoy it as much as the first book. :sanapray:
Someone suggested Cruel Prince to me because they heard I love hate to love with slow burn.

Reactions: KwonSoonYoung
Reaction score
Ship
Go read Twilight. Nah... I'm just playin.
  1. A good book, series, would be The Raven Cycle. Also, The Mortal Instruments is god too. Book 4 is really melodramatic, but book 5 makes up for it. There are 6 books in the series and multitude of other books within the same universe.
  2. I've heard good things about Maze Runner and Divergent.
  3. The Program is good. Very unlike any other YA I have read.
  4. Lastly, if you are over 18, you should read The Last Vampire Series. Very good, but mature.

Reaction score
Ship
Someone rec me a book with a hot guy to swoon over please !!!! Extra points if he’s mean but a secret softie :llama_BLEED:
How old is your age group reading wise and are you ok with massive gayness and controversy?

Reaction score
Ship
Any reading level is fine and I’m fine with anything as long as it’s got a hot guy
Ok well the Captive Prince might be up your alley though be warned it has rape and enslavement and pedophilia in it but like its not as bad as people make it out to be-but both princes are handsome!!!

mysteric

i want pocky smh
Reaction score
Ship
Someone rec me a book with a hot guy to swoon over please !!!! Extra points if he’s mean but a secret softie :llama_BLEED:
Divergent (first book) maybe? Really generic, I know. I’m trying to think of books, but I don’t have my giant bookcase with me so it’s kinda hard. Will update if I do remember anything good

MrsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Divergent (first book) maybe? Really generic, I know. I’m trying to think of books, but I don’t have my giant bookcase with me so it’s kinda hard. Will update if I do remember anything good
Oh I’ve read divergent! It was okay, 3/5 Four was only, like, average level of heartthrob

MrsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Ok well the Captive Prince might be up your alley though be warned it has rape and enslavement and pedophilia in it but like its not as bad as people make it out to be-but both princes are handsome!!!
I just finished the first book! :llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED: Laurent was :maheart: oh be still my heart
Thanks for the recommendation :pandalove:

Reaction score
Ship
I just finished the first book! :llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED: Laurent was :maheart: oh be still my heart
Thanks for the recommendation :pandalove:
OMFG IM SO HAPPY KADBJKGFLSKBM BRUH IT GETS BETTER LIKE OMFG

MrsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
OMFG IM SO HAPPY SOMEONE ELSE IS READING IT!!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH
I LOST SO MUCH SLEEP OVER THIS SERIES
ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I STAYED UP TO READ
:pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:
THAT WAS AMAZING
BEST RELATIONSHIP, NO WAIT, BEST BOOK IVE READ IN A LONG TIME

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)