Discussion 📚📖BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD📖📚

NogaNono

Idol
Reaction score
GUYS I recently received a book, while it IS printed in my language, I want to translate it for you guys, would you want it??
Ooh what type of book is it? And if you want to and have the time then you could do it, but don’t stress yourself out over it. :)

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reaction score
Ship
Ooh what type of book is it? And if you want to and have the time then you could do it, but don’t stress yourself out over it. :)
I honestly do it so i improve my english lol

its very dramatic, bit of elements of homophobia and damn, so damn sad

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

NogaNono

Idol
Reaction score
I honestly do it so i improve my english lol

its very dramatic, bit of elements of homophobia and damn, so damn sad
That sounds cool. If you’re up for it, then I would read it. I always need a new book. Btw just out of curiosity what language is it written in?

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reaction score
Ship
That sounds cool. If you’re up for it, then I would read it. I always need a new book. Btw just out of curiosity what language is it written in?
Sure!! Its turkish

I tried translating the summary;

Can't be found in the Address, is a love novel. Like all lovers, it is written after a lot later, after an envelope, where we simply follow. Like all loves, it's for two strangers. Who can't reach each other, yet can't breathe without each other, they are strangers of two strange lives. In a way, it is not only love, but also story of foreign, loneliness, and horror.

"I finally saw Volker! I saw him and I just fell in love! Like a lunatic on roads, without knowing where I am going, teared up here and there, turn yellow with time and thought about my patheticness. That moment I understood; the sender of this poor envelope and message was exactly the same. Sender's soul, fear, personality, sorrow all was in this envelope. And again I understood; following someone like a lovesick wanderer, makes you just drunk..."

NogaNono

Idol
Reaction score
Sure!! Its turkish

I tried translating the summary;

Can't be found in the Address, is a love novel. Like all lovers, it is written after a lot later, after an envelope, where we simply follow. Like all loves, it's for two strangers. Who can't reach each other, yet can't breathe without each other, they are strangers of two strange lives. In a way, it is not only love, but also story of foreign, loneliness, and horror.

"I finally saw Volker! I saw him and I just fell in love! Like a lunatic on roads, without knowing where I am going, teared up here and there, turn yellow with time and thought about my patheticness. That moment I understood; the sender of this poor envelope and message was exactly the same. Sender's soul, fear, personality, sorrow all was in this envelope. And again I understood; following someone like a lovesick wanderer, makes you just drunk..."
It sounds good!~

wayvoutsold

Rookie
Reaction score
Wreck
If you like science fiction, 2 books I read recently were The Caves Of Steel and Ready Player One. The former is part of a series if you’re interested in further reading.

melancholia

working
Reaction score
Ship
I’m reading the color purple and it depicts a young girl’s life through the south during the jim crow era, the book also tells of the protagonist cecile’s younger sister and her life as a missionary in africa. the book is a mixing pot of things and that’s what I love about it! cecile’s life story is so sad, the book itself it sad but uplifting.

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reaction score
Ship
I’m reading the color purple and it depicts a young girl’s life through the south during the jim crow era, the book also tells of the protagonist cecile’s younger sister and her life as a missionary in africa. the book is a mixing pot of things and that’s what I love about it! cecile’s life story is so sad, the book itself it sad but uplifting.
OH A BOOK I READ it is indeed qualified to be tragedy honestly

KwonSoonYoung

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reaction score
Ship
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.

I recently found out schools have banned this book...
I wonder why
:pandarolleyes:
tbh books getting banned is so stupid to me like

even 1984 was banned for years, marquis de sade books JUST stopped getting a ban, and i know over 10 childrens books that are banned in my country alone lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)