• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Discussion 📚📖BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD📖📚 (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
Do you read a lot of erotica?
Well I first found out about the genre when the whole FSOG craze started around 2011-2012. At that point I was extremely curious so I pretty much checked many books of this genre out. Nowadays, I don't read it that much unless I think that the plot has potential. It's not just about the whole erotica theme but also about that unconventional romance and action that happens for me. That's what interests me more nowadays

MrsJimin

Star
Reaction score
Ship
Well I first found out about the genre when the whole FSOG craze started around 2011-2012. At that point I was extremely curious so I pretty much checked many books of this genre out. Nowadays, I don't read it that much unless I think that the plot has potential. It's not just about the whole erotica theme but also about that unconventional romance and action that happens for me. That's what interests me more nowadays
:wonugl: I’ve been wanting to try some out but :pepeslippy:it’s intimidating

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
:wonugl: I’ve been wanting to try some out but :pepeslippy:it’s intimidating
Lmao well it's just the first taste😜😜 After that, it depends on whether you actually enjoy a story that involves this type of relationship or not. Personally, I prefer those that got, like I said, some sort of romance or action, not those that are only about sex etc (altho I ain't saying no about them!!:mgblush:

potato

🗑️Red Velvet Trash🗑️
Reaction score
Ship
I haven't been reading much lately TT.

I was reading Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terill but then I lost the book. :facepalm: It was getting so interesting as well and now I've lost the interest to read because I really want to finish it. :yolk:

MrsJimin

Star
Reaction score
Ship
Has anyone read An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir? I've finish book 2 recently and I'm just dying to read the next one but the final book won't be release until 2020 :pepecry2:
That’s been on my TBR for like years now :nekosweat: how is it?

Reactions: Bookworm

MrsJimin

Star
Reaction score
Ship
If you like fantasy, amazing characters and plot, you will like it. There's a love triangle but not the annoying type. Aslo Elias is everything I need in a male protagonist:maheart:
Noted :pandahappy: I need to get around to reading it

potato

🗑️Red Velvet Trash🗑️
Reaction score
Ship
Can anyone recommend me some good books? Any genre is fine.

potato

🗑️Red Velvet Trash🗑️
Reaction score
Ship
'Henry Denton has spent years being periodically abducted by aliens. Then the aliens give him an ultimatum: The world will end in 144 days, and all Henry has to do to stop it is push a big red button.'

Sounds perfect. I'll read it as soon as possible.

Reaction score
Ship
Anyone know any good books that are set in a fantasy like world but don’t have magic (is there a name for that?) i love books like that but I can never find any since idk what to look for
Hmmm well there is one I adore and there is alchemy in it but it's not the main focus as the focus is it being an alternate universe.

The first book is called Ink & Bone by Rachel Caine. Also The Winner's Curse. It's low fantasy so there really isn't any magic to it but the story feels oddly magical. Also Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard has abilities but no magic per say same with Renegades by Marissa Meyer.

Reactions: MrsJimin

MrsJimin

Star
Reaction score
Ship
Hmmm well there is one I adore and there is alchemy in it but it's not the main focus as the focus is it being an alternate universe.

The first book is called Ink & Bone by Rachel Caine. Also The Winner's Curse. It's low fantasy so there really isn't any magic to it but the story feels oddly magical. Also Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard has abilities but no magic per say same with Renegades by Marissa Meyer.
:bigcatclap:The Winner’s Curse sounds pretty good I’ll check it out :pandahappy: thx

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

MrsJimin

Star
Reaction score
Ship
Gullstruck Island-Frances Hardinge
Oh my GOD :pepecry2: this book hit me so hard!!!!! I’ve read two other books by this author (The Lie Tree + A Face Like Glass, also recommend!!!!) but this one is by far my favorite:bigcatcry: the world is so insanely creative and I can’t express my awe enough!!!!

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)