• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Discussion 📚📖BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD📖📚 (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

MrsJimin

Star
Reaction score
Ship
Am I the only one that hasn't read SJM's books? Is it worth spending my time to read them or are they bad?
I don’t really know what you like, but she’s definitely worth giving a try. she’s the love it or hate it type

Reactions: Marianthi

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
I don’t really know what you like, but she’s definitely worth giving a try. she’s the love it or hate it type
Well it depends on the way someone writes for me. Like there are some amazing stories out there that are hard for me to finish cause the writing is bad. Like if it's a completely different world I want it to be well written. I want the characters to have many aspects shown and I want details of the world they live in!

Reactions: MrsJimin

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
Those 3-4 books have had to be AWFUL then :wat: man those poor authors
It was bad enough for me to just quit them and not even dare to try and read them:nekoshy:

MrsJimin

Star
Reaction score
Ship
Well it depends on the way someone writes for me. Like there are some amazing stories out there that are hard for me to finish cause the writing is bad. Like if it's a completely different world I want it to be well written. I want the characters to have many aspects shown and I want details of the world they live in!
I’ve got no complaint with her writing. It’s not the best but it’s pretty damn good.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
I’ve got no complaint with her writing. It’s not the best but it’s pretty damn good.
Hmm then I might as well try and read an excerpt or something. I saw it has many books and I already got many series that I still haven't started that got way too many books😂😅

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
My curiosity :wonugl: gimme a title
I'll do you one better, I'll give you an author. Silvia Fox. I just can't stand her writing it's +18 so you're warned!!

• Love

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
  • Haha

Cinna

Nugu
Reaction score
Recommending The Case of Charles Dexter Ward by H.P. Lovecraft for a good creepy read. Contains mystery, alchemy, dark sketchy rituals, and the undead. Don't read before bed. :welp:Never read Lovecraft before so that was a ride.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
I just finished Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas. It was... An interested experience. It left me feeling very weird in the end mainly cause the ending is something that's in a way against what I want from the books I'm reading but at the same time it wasn't that disappointing. Also, the manipulation of the whole personality of the main character is extremely well written.
Recommending it if you guys want something that messes up with your feelings! Don't read it if you ain't good at handling messed up emotions (which is extremely weird that I actually read it since I hate that XD)

MrsJimin

Star
Reaction score
Ship
I just finished Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas. It was... An interested experience. It left me feeling very weird in the end mainly cause the ending is something that's in a way against what I want from the books I'm reading but at the same time it wasn't that disappointing. Also, the manipulation of the whole personality of the main character is extremely well written.
Recommending it if you guys want something that messes up with your feelings! Don't read it if you ain't good at handling messed up emotions (which is extremely weird that I actually read it since I hate that XD)
Do you read a lot of erotica?

MrsJimin

Star
Reaction score
Ship
I don’t remember if I’ve posted about this before, but Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
It’s a series but I only recommend the first book, it kinda works like that too
But seriously!!!! It was everything!!!!!!! The love interest was hot (the most important part of any book) and the plot :lovelycooky: Squeeeeeeeeeee:maheart:
As a warning, it’s got a bit about rape, so don’t touch it if you aren’t comfortable with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)