Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Discussion 📚📖BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD📖📚

MsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Shipped With
Well the Red Queen series has that for me. @Lovely_Cornchips will probably agree since she has read it that the bad boy in it is truly evil (he is don't say otherwise hun!!!!) and very hot but don't say Grace I said that

Unless you mean a different type of bad boys. In that case, I have to think about it XD
Nah maven can fuck off

MsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Shipped With
I'm not really into the bad boy trope and I haven't been reading much fantasy as of lately so I don't know any unfortunately.

But there is a mystery book called One Of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus which features a 'bad boy' and a 'good girl'. It's an okay book but it focuses on mystery/death more than the romance. It's not exactly what you're looking for but it's the only thing I can think of at the moment.
Can’t stomach most murder stories :sadcat: scaredy cat

• Haha
Reactions: potato and Bookworm

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Shipped With
Well the Red Queen series has that for me. @Lovely_Cornchips will probably agree since she has read it that the bad boy in it is truly evil (he is don't say otherwise hun!!!!) and very hot but don't say Grace I said that

Unless you mean a different type of bad boys. In that case, I have to think about it XD
I KNOW HOW TO CLICK ON SPOILERS AND YOU ADMITTED IT SO HA HA

Reaction score
Shipped With
Omg you've read the Red Queen series???? Have you finished it???? @Lovely_Cornchips still hasn't and it's EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO TALK TO HER ABOUT THE ENDING!!!!:pandamad::pandamad:
I AM BUSY AND READING TWO BOOKS RIGHT NOW! I'M GOING TO TRY TO PICK UP A SERIES FINALE SOON...or Smoke & Iron

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
I AM BUSY AND READING TWO BOOKS RIGHT NOW! I'M GOING TO TRY TO PICK UP A SERIES FINALE SOON...or Smoke & Iron

OMFG 2 BOOKS??? ARE YOU CRAZY???? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THEM GIRL????

Just so you know if you ain't done with Smoke and Iron by the end of the year I'll be haunting you:pandamad::pandamad:

Reaction score
Shipped With
OMFG 2 BOOKS??? ARE YOU CRAZY???? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THEM GIRL????

Just so you know if you ain't done with Smoke and Iron by the end of the year I'll be haunting you:pandamad::pandamad:
Ones on Audiobook and I'm already like 30% through it the other is physical and I'm over halfway through it-I'll manage. I read 10 books in March which is new record for me.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
Ones on Audiobook and I'm already like 30% through it the other is physical and I'm over halfway through it-I'll manage. I read 10 books in March which is new record for me.
Omg girl I don't think I even read that much on March XD I've been slacking a bit lately. Currently rereading a series that I first started about 3-4 years ago

Reaction score
Shipped With
Omg girl I don't think I even read that much on March XD I've been slacking a bit lately. Currently rereading a series that I first started about 3-4 years ago
I can't reread right now I just can't I got so many unread books on my shelf it's ridiculous.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
I can't reread right now I just can't I got so many unread books on my shelf it's ridiculous.
Lmao I'm pretty much the same. I got so many damn books but I just go ahead and reread them. I guess I just don't wanna start something new atm. Once I'm in a better mood I'll definitely be starting some books that were recommended here. Plus, I still got the whole Narnia series and A Series of Unfortunate Accidents or however the series is called (I actually haven't read way too many popular books XD)

Reaction score
Shipped With
Lmao I'm pretty much the same. I got so many damn books but I just go ahead and reread them. I guess I just don't wanna start something new atm. Once I'm in a better mood I'll definitely be starting some books that were recommended here. Plus, I still got the whole Narnia series and A Series of Unfortunate Accidents or however the series is called (I actually haven't read way too many popular books XD)
Welp can't help you out there I'm reading a book right now that has a lot of hype or at least the author has a lot of hype.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score

MsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Shipped With
Omg you've read the Red Queen series???? Have you finished it???? @Lovely_Cornchips still hasn't and it's EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO TALK TO HER ABOUT THE ENDING!!!!:pandamad::pandamad:
Stopped in the middle of the third book. Quality took a nosedive after the first one

• Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

MochiFace

Idol
Reaction score
☼ in the dungeon throwing a party with SMNGG ☼
i don't know if this thread is only about books or everything

but the last thing i read was a webtoon call BJ alex and it was so so so so so good

also i love Danielle steel books they are always good and sweet

Reactions: MsJimin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)