• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Discussion 📚📖BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD📖📚 (3 Viewers)

Mangoey

Nipples don't grow back
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
@yall
Imma double suggest the False Prince!!! Main character is EVERYTHING
RIGHT?
I love him, he's actually one of the best main characters I've ever read about >->

Reaction score
He’s so amazingly written! The plot twist to! Totally believable and made sense with him, I love :pandahappy:
Lol all these posts just made me pick up The False Prince. Hoping it's as good as you guys are saying😜

Edit: The False Prince by The Ascendance Trilogy? Cause there are other books with that name too😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Mangoey and MsJimin

MsJimin

Celebrity
Reaction score
Shipped With
Lol all these posts just made me pick up The False Prince. Hoping it's as good as you guys are saying😜

Edit: The False Prince by The Ascendance Trilogy? Cause there are other books with that name too😂
Yes, Ascendance Trilogy!

Reaction score
Yes, Ascendance Trilogy!
Ok thanks hun! Already purchased it. Can't wait to get home to read it. I really like the description on Goodreads

Reaction score
Just finished Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (yes in less than a day but who cares XD). I don't think I've ever been so moved by a book. I honestly can't describe what an amazing book it is and how profoundly I felt everything the author tries to convey to us. Everyone should read it at least once in their life. Such an amazing book.

Starting The Cruel Prince atm

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Staff Member
Reaction score
@Bookworm this seems like your kind of thread!

Bookworm

Trainee
Reaction score
@Bookworm this seems like your kind of thread!
Aww, thank you! :D

Just finished Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (yes in less than a day but who cares XD). I don't think I've ever been so moved by a book. I honestly can't describe what an amazing book it is and how profoundly I felt everything the author tries to convey to us. Everyone should read it at least once in their life. Such an amazing book.

Starting The Cruel Prince atm
I read it when I was younger, but I had to put it down because it hit me too hard T_T Later on, I found out my mom got rid of it along with a bunch of other stuff, so I never got to finish it.

Reaction score
Aww, thank you! :D

I read it when I was younger, but I had to put it down because it hit me too hard T_T Later on, I found out my mom got rid of it along with a bunch of other stuff, so I never got to finish it.
Aww you should finish it at some point. Even tho it's a sad book it's still such a great one

Mangoey

Nipples don't grow back
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Ok thanks hun! Already purchased it. Can't wait to get home to read it. I really like the description on Goodreads
when you finish reading it, let me know what you think!! :pandahappy:

Reaction score
when you finish reading it, let me know what you think!! :pandahappy:
I still haven't read much of it tbh cause I've been extremely busy with work but hopefully during the weekend I will! Will let you know as soon as I'm finished!

Reactions: MsJimin and Mangoey

Chahee

Drug ILY³³³³
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Finished reading Epileptic graphic novel

Now I want to know what happens next :maheart:

It's very touching in some parts anyway, I think I may read Persepolis next.

SteviSone

Nugu
Reaction score
Finished reading Epileptic graphic novel

Now I want to know what happens next :maheart:

It's very touching in some parts anyway, I think I may read Persepolis next.
Persepolis is so good, read it long time ago. Can't remember now if I watched the movie made from the graphic novel.

Epileptic sounds interesting. Oh n now I realize it's translated into English as by David B. (Safari look up confused me by showing me: L'Ascension du haut mal ("The Rise of the High Evil"), published in English as Epileptic, is an autobiographicalgraphic novel by David Beauchard ) which I know as by David B.

I'll try to check it out but I don't go to comics shop/shops selling graphic novels much now, so may take awhile.

Reactions: MsJimin and Chahee

Chahee

Drug ILY³³³³
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Persepolis is so good, read it long time ago. Can't remember now if I watched the movie made from the graphic novel.

Epileptic sounds interesting. Oh n now I realize it's translated into English as by David B. (Safari look up confused me by showing me: L'Ascension du haut mal ("The Rise of the High Evil"), published in English as Epileptic, is an autobiographicalgraphic novel by David Beauchard ) which I know as by David B.

I'll try to check it out but I don't go to comics shop/shops selling graphic novels much now, so may take awhile.
Yeah, epilepsy in french is called High Evil, but i think its not an acceptable way of calling it in english.

Its a very good book, and David B. helped Persepolis author by suggesting doing an autobiography.

SteviSone

Nugu
Reaction score
Yeah, epilepsy in french is called High Evil, but i think its not an acceptable way of calling it in english.

Its a very good book, and David B. helped Persepolis author by suggesting doing an autobiography.
Didn't know that David B. suggested her to create her autobiography (Persepolis) ; I remember parts of the graphic novel but forgot if she wrote abt how she decided to create the graphic novel. Ten or so years ago (whenever I first read it) i loved it cos it was so different from the superhero/marvel/DC comics I was used to.

Dunno where my copy is/are (2 parter, I think-not collected into one Edition.)

Maybe I should dig for it n read it again soon.

Reactions: MsJimin and Chahee

Bookworm

Trainee
Reaction score
Has anyone here read The Old Man and the Sea or Hills like White Elephants by Ernest Hemingway? They're soo good. I love how he's able to convey so much with so little.

• Love

Mangoey

Nipples don't grow back
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Has anyone here read The Old Man and the Sea or Hills like White Elephants by Ernest Hemingway? They're soo good. I love how he's able to convey so much with so little.
i loved the old man and the sea, I read it all in one sitting. I haven't read the other one yet, but it's on my reading list!

• Love
Reactions: Bookworm

Bookworm

Trainee
Reaction score
i loved the old man and the sea, I read it all in one sitting. I haven't read the other one yet, but it's on my reading list!
Oh my gosh, me too almost XD I had to go do something else, unfortunately, but I was close to finishing it. lol. I gobbled up the rest later, though, hehe. I'm sure you'll enjoy Hills too c:

• Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)