COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group BLACKPINK Artist Thread (3 Viewers)

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Vergil
With all that happened in YGE and still going on, I dont feel good about BP trying to enter new markets / territory , i feel its risky / bad timing.

Wouldnt it be better to rely on YGE's strengths. Just feed your fanbase with new content, finally give them what they want --> KPOP + BLACKPINK

Maybe i am to overdramatic and all will go well.. :gyuripout::sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Hewo!~ I have a question.......

Is anyone like really good at drawing? If so i was hoping you could draw Blackpink in onesies as chibi charaters..Please, i would do it my self but i don't have the resorces and i can't draw that good....

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know that doesnt help you, but i saw alot chibi drawing from BP on twitter, i even posted some of them here. :pikahappy:

something like that right

DFVj67pVYAArX5N.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Vergil
With all that happened in YGE and still going on, I dont feel good about BP trying to enter new markets / territory , i feel its risky / bad timing.
But I don't really feel that Korea wants them at the moment to be honest. 😒
It seems to me that Korea loves Itzy for example much more than Blackpink.
That's why I think they should focus more on other countries where people don't care about the YG scandals for the moment.
Of course they should at the same time apologize to Korea and show the korean people who they really are because most of them apparently don't even know these girls if they think they're arrogant etc.
Many koreans apparently see BP as arrogant and privileged fashion models without much talent or popularity compared to other groups and nothing else.

Wouldnt it be better to rely on YGE's strengths. Just feed your fanbase with new content, finally give them what they want --> KPOP + BLACKPINK
Since when is feeding the fanbase with new content one of YG's strengts? 🤨

But I agree with you that this would be the best course of action aside from apologizing to the public and clarifying the situation.
But we're still talking about YG here so none of this will happen or at least not happen soon enough.
In the end it will be "too little too late".

Yes, they need a Comeback soon but don't expect too much when it comes to South Korea.
The South Korean people apparently have already found their loved ones and they're called Twice and Itzy.

I'm worried that it might be too late for Blackpink in Korea if this continues(YGE messing up everything and not supporting the girls the way they deserve and need it). To me the situation looks really bad and if YG indeed gets free without any serious punishment... 😰

Last edited:

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Since when is feeding the fanbase with new content one of YG's strengts? 🤨
obviously i didnt mean with strength new content, but much more quality wise :pikahappy:
What you saying makes sense, i am split back and forth, ahhhhhhh.. coming months / next cb will be extremly important..

btw i just wanna see BP more on varity show in SK, i am not a big fan of us shows, maybe thats why my judgment is distorted 😂

The hate for BP reached new heights, i dont see it changing, jealousy at its best, double morality. BP getting targetted from every angle
:pikagun::nobully:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
btw i just wanna see BP more on varity show in SK, i am not a big fan of us shows, maybe thats why my judgment is distorted 😂
They actually appeared on tons of variety shows. I mean really a lot.
There's actually a List of the Blackpink appearances on korean variety programs on reddit from April 2019("Subbed TV appearances and other videos").
My highlights are the three Running Men appearances, JYP's Party People(ep 4), Knowing Bros(ep 87), Idol Room(ep 7) and Real Men 300 with Lisa.

But because there's apparently beef between YG and KBS(2 days & 1 Night, Happy Together, Hello Counselor, Immortal Songs etc.) and Mnet(Unpretty Rapstar, Show Me the Money, Produce 101, Queendom etc.) Blackpink never appeared on KBS or Mnet variety shows and that's unfortunate because these shows maybe could have helped them.

The hate for BP reached new heights, i dont see it changing, jealousy at its best, double morality. BP getting targetted from every angle
:pikagun::nobully:
I'm telling you, if YG gets free without any serious punishment it might even get worse.
This guy is a disaster for everyone around him and he still won't have the decency to disappear from the company for good in order to help the people who work there because he only cares about himself in the end.
He's terrible and might get away with that.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
They actually appeared on tons of variety shows. I mean really a lot.
There's actually a List of the Blackpink appearances on korean variety programs on reddit from April 2019("Subbed TV appearances and other videos").
My highlights are the three Running Men appearances, JYP's Party People(ep 4), Knowing Bros(ep 87), Idol Room(ep 7) and Real Men 300 with Lisa.

But because there's apparently beef between YG and KBS(2 days & 1 Night, Happy Together, Hello Counselor, Immortal Songs etc.) and Mnet(Unpretty Rapstar, Show Me the Money, Produce 101, Queendom etc.) Blackpink never appeared on KBS or Mnet variety shows and that's unfortunate because these shows maybe could have helped them.

I'm telling you, if YG gets free without any serious punishment it might even get worse.
This guy is a disaster for everyone around him and he still won't have the decency to disappear from the company for good in order to help the people who work there because he only cares about himself in the end.
He's terrible and might get away with that.
ohh :sj_weary: i watched all those shows ( also jennie on michuri ), but we hadnt had much after that / KTL cb also due world tour.

I dont see them on future varity shows due YGE scandal, maybe its even better to lay low and focus on other markets and i would be wrong :gyuripout:😂

Reactions Received
KS Coins
ohh :sj_weary: i watched all those shows ( also jennie on michuri ), but we hadnt had much after that / KTL cb also due world tour.

I dont see them on future varity shows due YGE scandal, maybe its even better to lay low and focus on other markets and i would be wrong :gyuripout:😂
The contrast between JYP and YG when Blackpink appeared on JYP's Party People program...
JYP probably gave Rosé more compliments in this not even 2 hours than YG in more than 6 years.
Blackpink but especially Rosé would have been much happier under JYP in my opinion.
It's a bummer that Teddy works for YG though.

It's also a bummer that YG has beef with KBS and Mnet. Not only because of the variety shows but also because of Music Bank, KBS Song Festival, M!Countdown and MAMA.
All these programs could have helped Blackpink but these channels don't like YG for good reasons probably.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The contrast between JYP and YG when Blackpink appeared on JYP's Party People program...
JYP probably gave Rosé more compliments in this not even 2 hours than YG in more than 6 years.
Blackpink but especially Rosé would have been much happier under JYP in my opinion.
It's a bummer that Teddy works for YG though.

It's also a bummer that YG has beef with KBS and Mnet. Not only because of the variety shows but also because of Music Bank, KBS Song Festival, M!Countdown and MAMA.
All these programs could have helped Blackpink but these channels don't like YG for good reasons probably.
shame on me, i never watched that JYP Party People, who wouldnt compliment Rose for her amazing voice.
I am so happy we have her in BP :yes: :yes: She makes BP so unique, thats why i cant wait AND REALLY WANT her solo, pls pls pls YGE give us Rose solo, i cant imagine how amazing it will be :sj_weary: SK loves her voice ( just mentioned Rose first, cuz they talked rose was next in line, obviously all of the girls deserve their solos, lisa and jisoo too )

visual goddess :pikahappy: :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
shame on me, i never watched that JYP Party People,
Oh, you really should at least watch the Blackpink episode.
It's really good and shows how different JYP would treat Blackpink compared to YG.

JYP is an interesting guy anyway. I recommend the "Master in the House" Episodes 60 and 61 and the "Super Intern" program.

who wouldnt compliment Rose for her amazing voice.
YG probably. He doesn't seem to care about her at all. His appearance on Blackpink House was awkward as hell too.
It's obvious that he doesn't care about Blackpink.
Why can't he just disappear from the company? Why? 😩

I need a Wallpaper Picture of this for my Desktop Background.
Is it a new CF?

Last edited:

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I need a Wallpaper Picture of this for my Dekstop Background.
Is it a new CF?
not really, but kinda

BLACKPINK Rosé will star in Perfect World MMORPG Video Game. Rosé will become promotional models for the game along with Kim Jong-kook and Jang Ki Yong.
Perfect World, is a 3D adventure and fantasy MMORPG with traditional Chinese settings. Players can take on various roles depending on choice of race and choice of class within that race.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Rose using/trying to use sign language, signing "it's nice to see everyone"

She doesn't fully know the exact sign, but she tried and is learning the language. She is adorable and so considerate!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

BLACKPINK @ Music Station Japan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread