COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation BLACKPINK IN MY AREAAAAA!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
I've been waiting a long time for the opportunity to use that as my thread title :jenniesmug:

Blackpink at Wembley Arena, London. 22nd May 2019

Where to even begin on describing just how amazing this day was?...

This is my second time seeing Blackpink and their high adrenaline filled performance. The first time being only 6 months ago when I saw the girls at the Kyocera Dome in Osaka on Christmas Eve. This time though I was seeing them in the capital city of my home country, LONDON!! Not only that but I had VIP the package which meant that I was able to attend the soundcheck and be close to the front during the concert, and close I was. Rosé, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa are unbelievably beautiful in person! Multiple times throughout the concert I thought that my lil fanboy heart was going to explode as they looked my way and smiled in my direction.

So would you say that its worth paying the prices to a Blackpink concert? I WOULD SAY YES!!!! I refuse to listen to someone's opinion on Blackpink unless they have seen these girls live. Because god fucking damn, are they good live! And the experience of seeing them is something that you'll always live with. Because once you regained your hearing a few days after your ear drums been smashed to pieces by DDDD, Kill This Love, BOOMBAYAH etc. You'll look back on the night with very fond and happy memories.

And whilst only just able to. I've also found myself in this photo. So I've appeared on Jennie's IG and I will take that as a huge win!

And how did my eldest two girls enjoy the night? Even though they aren't old enough yet to enter the standing zone. They were still close to the front and they had an amazing night and loved every second of it, and I hope that Blackpink will still be around for a long time to come because I've promised them both that once they are old enough I will take them into the standing zone so that they can get even closer to Blackpink.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I’m so jealous! I’d love to see them live. Also I think it’s really cool that you’re sharing something you love with your daughters. It must be such an experience for you all to got a bp concert together.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
omggg that Kiss and makeup video:sj_weary:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
I’m so jealous! I’d love to see them live. Also I think it’s really cool that you’re sharing something you love with your daughters. It must be such an experience for you all to got a bp concert together.
I hope that you get the chance to one day. Because the girls really are worth it!

Honestly its a very special parenting moment for me being able to share my own passions with the girls who mean the most to me in this world :maheart:

And from what my wife told me the girls struggled with holding back their tears because they were enjoying the concert that much. And for the both of us, knowing that our girls had an amazing time meant everything to us.

omggg that Kiss and makeup video:sj_weary:
They did Kiss and Make Up in the soundcheck as well :queen:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
LUCKY YOU :pandaamazed: it looks like u had so much fun, i'm glad ^^ the pics and videos look amazing 👌👌👌
Jade from little mix was also there right?

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Cool, glad you enjoyed it.
not gonna lie, i had no idea they were coming here/came here lol... i'm not really that into their music much anymore, i fell out of interest around 'as if it's your last'. they could bring me back but i haven't really been feeling any songs recently

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope that you get the chance to one day. Because the girls really are worth it!

Honestly its a very special parenting moment for me being able to share my own passions with the girls who mean the most to me in this world :maheart:

And from what my wife told me the girls struggled with holding back their tears because they were enjoying the concert that much. And for the both of us, knowing that our girls had an amazing time meant everything to us.
I hope so too. I mean the ultimate dream is to see Taeyeon live ofc but BP would be amazing. I honestly think grey te really good performers.

And that’s really cute. Glad to hear they enjoyed it too and you bonded as a family. :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
YOU LUCKY DUCK T-T
I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!
My life would be complete.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
This looks like it was super fun. I'm glad you enjoyed your time at the concert! I hope I can attend a concert with one of my favorite artists someday. :sanapray:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
LUCKY YOU :pandaamazed: it looks like u had so much fun, i'm glad ^^ the pics and videos look amazing 👌👌👌
Jade from little mix was also there right?
Yep she was! My girls were around the same location, and Jade was wearing a red beret.

I'm frustrated with the quality of a few of the photos because I absolutely hate using my phone as a camera. I wish that I could've took my DSLR inside.... lol

Cool, glad you enjoyed it.
not gonna lie, i had no idea they were coming here/came here lol... i'm not really that into their music much anymore, i fell out of interest around 'as if it's your last'. they could bring me back but i haven't really been feeling any songs recently
I spent the whole day at Wembley and had a few funny conversations with some of Londoners who work in the area. A few of them were asking what's going on... They aren't used to thousands of K Pop fans who make the entire area a whole day event of partying before the concert lol.

I hope so too. I mean the ultimate dream is to see Taeyeon live ofc but BP would be amazing. I honestly think grey te really good performers.

And that’s really cute. Glad to hear they enjoyed it too and you bonded as a family. :)
Seeing Taeyeon is still my favourite concert that I've ever attended!

It is surreal being able to enjoy K Pop with them :)

This looks like it was super fun. I'm glad you enjoyed your time at the concert! I hope I can attend a concert with one of my favorite artists someday. :sanapray:
Easily one of the most energetic performances that I've ever been to. Even before Blackpink came on stage the entire arena was already rocking and singing along to the MVs that were being played.

And I've also been reading a few of the critic reviews by British tabloids and they've all written rave reviews about Blackpink's performance. So they've certainly impressed the British critics!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YES!!! good that you enjoyed it all

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Wow, I'm so jealous. As I've written before, I only got into BP w/KTL-so I missed out when they came to S.E.A. In February. (Not regrets cos February me wdnt hv appreciate it.)

Glad one blink on kps has gone to see them in concert in their home town, even better u n ur daughters were there n they enjoyed it too.:sj_weary:(hope I get a chance again)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ahh your so lucky, I hope you had a good time. The girls always seem so energized at their concerts when I see them in clips, it was probably amazing seeing them live. I can only dream
:pepecry2:

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
happy you guys had so much fun :pikahappy: :pikahappy: especially your daughters also enjoying your passion for kpop must be great.

Whenever someone tells about their experience and showing pics, i kinda feel like myself was there, thank you for sharing this beautiful memories you had there ! :yes::pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I am going to see there tomorrow with my brother at Paris. Now I am even more excited.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
It looks like you had fun :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:

Hopefully Blackpink will be in my area soon :sanapray:

I shall pray for you as well!! :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

Wow, I'm so jealous. As I've written before, I only got into BP w/KTL-so I missed out when they came to S.E.A. In February. (Not regrets cos February me wdnt hv appreciate it.)

Glad one blink on kps has gone to see them in concert in their home town, even better u n ur daughters were there n they enjoyed it too.:sj_weary:(hope I get a chance again)
I felt that way about Dreamcatcher as well. Because I only really got into them just after their London concert when You & I came out :yolk:

The girls will certainly do another SEA tour again. Just whether you can get tickets because of how in demand the girls are...

Ahh your so lucky, I hope you had a good time. The girls always seem so energized at their concerts when I see them in clips, it was probably amazing seeing them live. I can only dream
:pepecry2:
Ever since I saw Blackpink in Osaka I would roll my eyes whenever someone would call them lazy or say that they lack stage presence. Because those haters have clearly never experienced a live Blackpink concert. Because from start to end the atmosphere is electric.

happy you guys had so much fun :pikahappy: :pikahappy: especially your daughters also enjoying your passion for kpop must be great.

Whenever someone tells about their experience and showing pics, i kinda feel like myself was there, thank you for sharing this beautiful memories you had there ! :yes::pandalove:
I love that my girls are into K Pop. And I love even more that their favourite groups are Blackpink, Red Velvet etc!!!! :pikahappy:

I am going to see there tomorrow with my brother at Paris. Now I am even more excited.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience.
Did you have an amazing time as well? I heard some French says say before the concert that they were told no photography. I don't know whether that ended up being the case though?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread