Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

Rumor Big Hit Entertainment merging rumor. (1 Viewer)

Jimin

chim chiminey chim chim cher-oo
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With

JungkooksWife

Hua Hua's #1 Martian 👽
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Honestly this is so random, I would be surprised if it’s true. But at the same time, most of the latest rumours are turning out to be true so it might happen. I just don’t see what Big Hit would be gaining out of it. I seriously can’t see how this benefits them at all.

Jimin

chim chiminey chim chim cher-oo
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Honestly this is so random, I would be surprised if it’s true. But at the same time, most of the latest rumours are turning out to be true so it might happen. I just don’t see what Big Hit would be gaining out of it. I seriously can’t see how this benefits them at all.
I agree. I'm not really sure what they'd gain from such a merger, honestly. Big Hit seems to be doing perfectly fine on its own considering everything it and its group has achieved. Plus, TxT is getting plenty of attention already... It's strange why they would decide to go down this route.

Belgizen

Taeyong fluffles
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
JYP and BigHit are close, but there's no way they'd do that.
IF they want to take over a company, then it will be a smaller one.
Still, it's pointless to do that cuz they have to pay for the other company and it won't change their position: BTS made them a top company but they're not a big3 since they don't invest outside the showbizz industry and only have 1 active group

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)