Gossip Big Hit Entertainment merging rumor.

Jimin

♪【 Mochi Senpai. 】♫
Reaction score
Shipped With

Suzan

Trainee
Reaction score
Honestly this is so random, I would be surprised if it’s true. But at the same time, most of the latest rumours are turning out to be true so it might happen. I just don’t see what Big Hit would be gaining out of it. I seriously can’t see how this benefits them at all.

Jimin

♪【 Mochi Senpai. 】♫
Reaction score
Shipped With
Honestly this is so random, I would be surprised if it’s true. But at the same time, most of the latest rumours are turning out to be true so it might happen. I just don’t see what Big Hit would be gaining out of it. I seriously can’t see how this benefits them at all.
I agree. I'm not really sure what they'd gain from such a merger, honestly. Big Hit seems to be doing perfectly fine on its own considering everything it and its group has achieved. Plus, TxT is getting plenty of attention already... It's strange why they would decide to go down this route.

SuddenlyKfan

Trainee
Reaction score
Wut? According to the journalist, company A has the most popular GG in Korea, so that would be JYP? I'm not sure about company B but so far, this doesn't make any sense to me. Like, BH is doing great on their own...

Lord_Taeyong

Taeyong fluffles 🦄
Reaction score
JYP and BigHit are close, but there's no way they'd do that.
IF they want to take over a company, then it will be a smaller one.
Still, it's pointless to do that cuz they have to pay for the other company and it won't change their position: BTS made them a top company but they're not a big3 since they don't invest outside the showbizz industry and only have 1 active group

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)