COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Girl's Day/SHINee VS Oh My Girl/VeriVery Quarterfinals, Match 4 {Final Match of the Quarter-finals) (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

• Girl's Day/SHINee

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Oh My Girl/VeriVery

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hello everyone! Welcome to Quarterfinals, Match 4 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.

7. Girl's Day/SHINee

VS

8. Oh My Girl/VeriVery

My vote goes to Oh My Girl/VeriVery.
I do like Girl's Day's song and MV and it is very catchy and I also like SHINee's Lucifer as well.
For VeriVery, I liked their song but wasn't a lover of it, however, Oh My Girl's Secret Garden is truly a masterpiece!

Teams already through:
1. Gfriend/The Rose

2. Gugudan/VAV

Quarterfinals, Match 3: [BG/GG Team Tournamant] fromis_9/SF9 VS T-ara/TVXQ Quarter-finals, Match 3 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
OMG all day, every day.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Noooo! Why is Secret Garden losing like this? I will open up the poll so you can all change your votes to vote for Secret Garden! :pikagun:
Just kidding lol what will be will be!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread