Tourney [BG/GG Team tournament] (G)I-dle/A.C.E VS fromis_9/SF9 Round 3, Match 5 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • (G)I-dle/A.C.E

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • fromis_9/SF9

    Votes: 10 50.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 3, Match 5 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


11. (G)I-dle/A.C.E



VS

13. fromis_9/SF9



For this one, I will vote for fromis_9/SF9.
I wasn't too particularly fond of both of the BG MV's, but I liked SF9 a lot more and that is why I am voting for fromis and SF9 on this one.

Teams who are already through:
1. Bol4/N.Flying
2. Gfriend/The Rose
3. T-ara/TVXQ
4. Oh My Girl/VeriVery

 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I dont like either of the gg songs at all, but the boys songs are both ones I love. ACE is a group I absolutely love, but Now it Never wins it for me
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I dont like either of the gg songs at all, but the boys songs are both ones I love. ACE is a group I absolutely love, but Now it Never wins it for me
I'm the complete opposite lol I love the GG songs but not the BG songs.

also is there a link to the bracket?
What do you mean?
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
is there like a tournament bracket or something to check who's gone to the next round and upcoming matchups
These are all the teams who are through to the Semifinals:
1. Bol4/N.Flying
2. Gfriend/The Rose
3. T-ara/TVXQ
4. Oh My Girl/VeriVery

For the upcoming matches:
Of course this one of (G)I-dle/A.C.E VS fromis_9/SF9
Then we have:
Exid/BtoB VS Gugudan/VAV
CLC/BLACK6IX VS Loona/Pentagon
Girl's Day/SHINee VS Lovelyz/ROMEO
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
IDLE and Fromis are really close although I might SLIGHTLY prefer IDLE (although Love Bomb > all IDLE songs, fite me).
And I'm liking A.C.E too, but SF9 has so many bops I had to vote for them.
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
voted for fromis_9/SF9

(G)I-DLE. I'm like confused with lines , that Shuhua and Yuqi received.
Well Yuqi received actual lines too, but also these lines from 3:01.
and all Shuhua received were 18 "uh-oh" and 9 "oh-oh" for lyrics.
As we know now, in the same year 2019 (G)I-DLE had another comeback,
with actual name "Uh-Oh" and there Shuhua had actual lines (1:26).

0:51-1:10 Yuqi, Minnie
1:22-1:58


fromis_9. I liked this. MV is directed by Digipedi. And is cats-themed, and there are actual cats.
One of cats is one of Digipedi producer's cat.
We can see this cat with LOONA HyunJin in this LOONA teaser.
LOONA HyunJin actually has her own cats-themed MV "Around You". ("Around You" is song planned for Ladies' Code,
probably in this form, but given to LOONA later).
"Around You" MV is by Digipedi too.
Digipedi often had filmed cats for MVs, including cats for Ladies' Code "Pretty Pretty" MV (Zuny episode),
and some others (but youtube probably deleted K-pop animals compilation, so I can't find others soon).

0:52-0:54
1:13-1:19 probably members are cats in this episode
1:53-1:59 they actually run into (G)I-DLE "Uh-Oh" filming location. "Uh-Oh" MV was produced by Digipedi too.
2:24-2:33
2:58-3:03 reverse to 0:00-0:05


SF9. I think it is one of their best songs.
Also nice MV by VM Project Architecture.
0:18-0:20
0:47-1:19
1:50-2:22
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread