COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Best One Piece Arc? (poll) (1 Viewer)

Best One Piece Arc?

• Arlong Park

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Alabasta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skypiea

• Water 7

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Thriller Park

• Fish Man Island

• Punk Hazard

• Dressrosa

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Whole Cake Island

• Wano Country

• Total voters

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
That's the daunting part :nekosweat:
Last time I watched it regularly they were still babies.
I caught a snippet of some episodes (flashback/origin story of this fat lady villain who was an orphan etc.) and now those mf'ers are grown grown.
Iss tew murch
It is a lot :yolk:

I used to binge it around 100 eps at time and have finally catched up. Maybe been like that half a year.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Sorry :yolk:

I tried to get major ones there and left away ones that felt more like continuation of another arc or transition. Though leaving all Amazon Lily, Impel Down and Marineford in the row left bit of hole there, they are kinda all part of same story of Luffy being on his own and trying to save Ace :dubuthink:
Yes, its weird how much I like these arcs when I missed the other members so much during it :pepecry1:
but it had an amazing plot so even though I love all the other crew members, these were still the best ones for me

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yes, its weird how much I like these arcs when I missed the other members so much during it :pepecry1:
but it had an amazing plot so even though I love all the other crew members, these were still the best ones for me
Maybe the focus was better cause most of time you are just following one person and his fights instead of all kinds of things going around same time :dubuthink:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Maybe the focus was better cause most of time you are just following one person and his fights instead of all kinds of things going around same time :dubuthink:
ohh that totally makes sense tbh
I love OP but sometimes I only care about 1-2 figth scene and when we have 7 different :jisoosmh::jisoosmh: It feels like its never gonna end

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My fav gotta be the Wano arc and 2nd is Dressrosa (because both Doflamingo is my fav and Sabo and Luffy reunited) and then Fishman Island. I also enjoy Marineford except for the part that Ace died like whyyyyyy....... :pandasad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I would pick any arc as my favorite over fishman island... :joysip: That arc put me to sleep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread