COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Bastarz to make comeback for first time 2.5 years (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Block B’s BASTARZ Confirmed To Make First Comeback In Almost Two And A Half Years

Block B’s BASTARZ (P.O., U-Kwon, B-Bomb) will be making their first comeback in two years and five months!

It was reported that the sub-unit was preparing for a comeback and their agency KQ Entertainment confirmed the news as they said, “Block B’s BASTARZ will return. All three members participated in composing and writing lyrics for the album, Please anticipate it.”

According to the agency, the upcoming release will be a mini album with a total of eight tracks, and P.O. helped compose and write lyrics for the title track. The mini album will also feature solo tracks from each member as well, and the group hopes to showcase a side they haven’t shown before through a captivating music video.

Block B’s BASTARZ is set to hold their “Welcome 2 BASTARZ” concert on March 29 and 30, where they will perform their comeback title track for the first time for fans.

Source

Im excited, they have some real bops. Its going to be interesting seeing how they're going to take on this new challenge. :llama_squish:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
I am SO ready for this. One of my favorite subunits in K-pop and no, I am not biased :pepeheart:

Zero for Conduct is still on repeat every day.

myungjun

♡ MJ's 777 ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
it has 8 tracks? may as well be a full album at that point! anyways very excited!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG YES FINALLY

BOPS ARE COMING

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread