COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Teaser Bang Yongguk Album Preview (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
curious how it's gonna be like, from few first songs it feels like the songs gonna be chill af which is a yes from me.

People who smoke weed can probably listen to these and be like "hell yeah" lmfao

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
curious how it's gonna be like, from few first songs it feels like the songs gonna be chill af which is a yes from me.

People who smoke weed can probably listen to these and be like "hell yeah" lmfao
A couple of the songs were already released, and yeah they definitely sound more chill but usually have really intense lyrics, I'm guessing that the others songs are going to be similar to that, which is totally cool by me. I actually happen to like those kinds of songs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
A couple of the songs were already released, and yeah they definitely sound more chill but usually have really intense lyrics, I'm guessing that the others songs are going to be similar to that, which is totally cool by me. I actually happen to like those kinds of songs.
will check them out later then~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm excited for it. I always like to check out his stuff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread