COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News B.A.P’s Himchan indicted for sexual assault (1 Viewer)

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
“B.A.P’s Himchan has been indicted without detention on charges of sexual assault.
Last year, Himchan was investigated by the police for allegedly assaulting a woman in her twenties (hereafter referred to as “A”) at a guest house in Namyangju. According to “A,” there had been three men and three women—including herself and Himchan—drinking together at the house at the time of the incident.
During the police’s investigations, “A” alleged, “I was sexually assaulted,” while Himchan denied the accusations, claiming, “We were both interested in each other.”
On June 25, it was revealed that Himchan had been indicted by the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office on charges of sexual assault in April of this year.
According to a report by Yonhap News, Himchan’s trial will begin on July 12.”

Source

What are your thoughts on this?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Law stuff makes my head hurt :jisoosmh: Someone say it in baby terms

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
im mostly glad that we're getting some kind of closure on this case. other than that though, im still not entirely sure what happened, some part of it just doesn't make sense to me. He thought it was consenual, but it wasn't?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Law stuff makes my head hurt :jisoosmh: Someone say it in baby terms
it just means they are at the point he'll be brought in front of a judge and go to trial. I believe charges can be dropped but with an indictment it's hard to do so because it means the prosecution have enough evidence for a trial and stuff

Edit: At least this is how it works in the USA not sure if it's totally the same in Korea

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
im mostly glad that we're getting some kind of closure on this case. other than that though, im still not entirely sure what happened, some part of it just doesn't make sense to me. He thought it was consenual, but it wasn't?
I’ve been wondering about the case lately. I felt like it was just gonna be swept under the rug since it hasn’t been talked about in a while. I’m glad they’re looking into it more now.
The situation is pretty complex so I don’t what to believe. I guess we’ll just have to see what happens at the trial. :/

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I’ve been wondering about the case lately. I felt like it was just gonna be swept under the rug since it hasn’t been talked about in a while. I’m glad they’re looking into it more now.
The situation is pretty complex so I don’t what to believe. I guess we’ll just have to see what happens at the trial. :/
yeah same i thought there wouldn't be more news about it
and yeah hopefully everything gets cleared up at the trial :/

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ah i was under impression that the case had been dismissed since i didn't hear about it in ages. I guess that doesn't still prove his guiltiness.. but eeeh. He actually used to be my bais when i was into B.A.P. What the hell is wrong with my biases :joshmeh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread