COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Awards season makes me kinda toxic (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I saw @Kiseki 's thread the other day predicting MAMA daesangs and I really wanted to comment 'BTS all kill' but I just about held myself back... but they really did sis and my ARMY ego won't stop shooting through the roof no matter how hard I try to stay humble :nekosweat: :nekosweat::nekosweat:
You should've, I only went with 3-1 for BTS because all of the JYP fam was there so Twice getting song again seemed possible but I chose wrong and it was 4-0

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I saw @Kiseki 's thread the other day predicting MAMA daesangs and I really wanted to comment 'BTS all kill' but I just about held myself back... but they really did sis and my ARMY ego won't stop shooting through the roof no matter how hard I try to stay humble :nekosweat: :nekosweat::nekosweat:
I get it.... I'm just salty...

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
But I don't stan either of them and wish MAMA wasn't an awards show and nobody attended it...
That's where you go wrong, you shouldn't treat MMA or MAMA like award shows because that implies they have credibility, leave that for SMA and GDA and treat MAMA and MMA like the circus they are :pandatea:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That's where you go wrong, you shouldn't treat MMA or MAMA like award shows because that implies they have credibility, leave that for SMA and GDA and treat MAMA and MMA like the circus they are :pandatea:
Oooh I LIKE YOU! Thanks, this actually helped a lot!

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Imma just think that MAMA are rigged anyways, BTS is just in the good books of Mnet.
Oh fuck yeah they're rigged, when a group gets an award from MAMA, the bragging rights aren't for the award, they're for the fact that Mnet's bowing down to the largest fandom bc they're pussies and that feels magnificent :sanapray::jenniesmug:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Oh fuck yeah they're rigged, when a group gets an award from MAMA, the bragging rights aren't for the award, they're for the fact that Mnet's bowing down to the largest fandom bc they're pussies and that feels magnificent :sanapray::jenniesmug:
That is exactly what is going on and you right...

Reactions Received
KS Coins

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh you sweet summer child, this is WILDLY outdated, but THIS is what the family was at one point! The family is nowhere THAT simple!

PS: Crybaby is Melancholias old username

wow that a lot of fam

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh you sweet summer child, this is WILDLY outdated, but THIS is what the family was at one point! The family is nowhere THAT simple!

PS: Crybaby is Melancholias old username

Wow! One Big Family! Maybe you can create your very own company out of this and call it OBFE (One Big Family Entertainment).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread