• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? - FAQ

Official Ask The Staff Members

Mayah

𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕛𝕚
Reaction score
I am afraid those are default behaviour of BBCode and we cannot alter that. One workaround would be to make a single gif out of the 3.
Np

Lune

Flop
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know how to stop receiving automatic mails from KpopSource? I receive one mail each day for months, I checked my preferences here and all "email options" are disabled so I'm not sure what to do to stop receiving the mails...

Reactions: Vikki

Vikki

Rest In Peace Sulli and Goo Hara
Reaction score
Ship
Hello, I would like to know how to stop receiving automatic mails from KpopSource? I receive one mail each day for months, I checked my preferences here and all "email options" are disabled so I'm not sure what to do to stop receiving the mails...
At the bottom of the email there should be a link to stop receiving emails. Just follow that to update it and it should stop sending them to you.

Reactions: Lune
Reaction score
1574373277006-png.45472

Change this to none.

1574373307105-png.45473

NASA

3ᑢ 273
Reaction score
Ship
What are the exact dimensions for the profile cover photo? I'd like to adjust mine to fit exactly but i'm not sure what size i'm supposed to adjust it to. Also is there an ideal size to make it fit well on your profile page as well as the preview when you hover over someone's username?

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
Ship
What are the exact dimensions for the profile cover photo? I'd like to adjust mine to fit exactly but i'm not sure what size i'm supposed to adjust it to. Also is there an ideal size to make it fit well on your profile page as well as the preview when you hover over someone's username?
Ratio is 3:1, minimum recommended size is 1200x400 or anything up to scale.

Reactions: NASA

Chlorine

Obsessed with EXO
Reaction score
Ship
When is the secret santa event? I cant waaaaaaiiiiiitttttttttt
We’re actually holding as part of our end of year event but if you would like to join for that particular event only, let me know and I’ll put you down 😊

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Son Na-eun Ask & Feedback 10