WELCOME TO KPOPSOURCE!
Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing international kpop community!

Official Ask The Staff Members

baekk

🌸🌸🌸
Reaction score
Shipped With
I have noticed that some polls allow to see who has voted while some others does not. I can't see any option on the poll edit form that allows/disallows voters to be seen. What makes the difference? How I may turn on/off the option to see who has voted (if there is any)?
Its under the option section it says Display Votes Publicly
1565413491399-png.39083

Hope this helps

Note: If you already made the thread, this option won't show

Moon

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
i'm so sorry to bother you but i was wondering if it was possible to change my username before the sixty days are up ?? i understand if it's non-negotiable. i was just curious. :nekosweat: :pandalove: ty guys for all you do for kps and sorry again if this is a waste of time !!^^"

Reactions: Miyeon and lexus

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reaction score
Shipped With
When I try to add my birth year into my account details, it doesn't want to save :(
What can I do about that? :')

Reactions: lexus and Vikki

Vikki

Stay Strong Goo Hara and Samuel
Reaction score
Shipped With
When I try to add my birth year into my account details, it doesn't want to save :(
Does an error message pop up or does it just not save when you click save?

• Wow
Reactions: lexus and Panda

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
Shipped With
i'm so sorry to bother you but i was wondering if it was possible to change my username before the sixty days are up ?? i understand if it's non-negotiable. i was just curious. :nekosweat: :pandalove: ty guys for all you do for kps and sorry again if this is a waste of time !!^^"
We would need a very good reason to allow a name change before the due, so please DM me with one.

Just let me know your birth year and I'll update it for you.

Hey, for some reason Latest Threads don't seem to update for me, it says that newest thread is Audio I'm ashamed that i forgot this by RainbowDevil and time is Today at 12PM, but the clock is 9AM right now so it doesn't make much sense either.
Should be fixed now.

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reaction score
Shipped With
Reactions: Vikki and lexus

lexus

Gay daddies squad 💕
Reaction score
Shipped With
Sorry, but I don't think it's feasible.

The admins might be able to change your username back to your old one, but I can't promise anything.

Vikki

Stay Strong Goo Hara and Samuel
Reaction score
Shipped With
I’m afraid there isn’t
f7d68b7b-52e6-472f-831a-369602ebcbac-jpeg.39339
You can only edit messages in dms for a certain tine period after being sent, after the time period which is 15 minutes or so they can't be edited.

Reactions: kuro and Anakin
Reaction score
These two threads claim to be the "official" D1CE thread. Not sure whether or not it's an issue. I just leave it here for you to deal with it if you wish.

Reactions: baekk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Miyeon Ask & Feedback 10