Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Official Ask The Staff Members

Vikki

Stay Strong Goo Hara and Samuel
Reaction score
Shipped With
Any idea on why my sig keeps crashing? The files aren't temporary or from ezgif. I've re-done it about 3 times and it's getting kind of tiring.
Where do you have them uploaded to?

Reactions: Mayah

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
Reactions: Vikki

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
Youre uploading them from your pc to your sig?
Oh, no. I upload them to a text box under a thread and then copy the image address.

Vikki

Stay Strong Goo Hara and Samuel
Reaction score
Shipped With
Oh, no. I upload them to a text box under a thread and then copy the image address.
If its this forum then it would be dependent on a few different factors, depending on login status and other things like that. I would recommend uploading the images it imgur or another image hosting site, that'll probably fix it.

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
If its this forum then it would be dependent on a few different factors, depending on login status and other things like that. I would recommend uploading the images it imgur or another image hosting site, that'll probably fix it.
I'll try it out, thanks.

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
Hmm, it gives me this:
1562970559226-png.35028

PinkPrincess

Celebrity
Reaction score
Recent pictures seem to be missing. I cannot see the new Dreamcatcher badges; neither the pictures I attached yesterday; and the two pictures attached yesterday in this thread are not shown either.

RainbowDevil

Video Game Designer
Reaction score
Shipped With
Recent pictures seem to be missing. I cannot see the new Dreamcatcher badges; neither the pictures I attached yesterday; and the two pictures attached yesterday in this thread are not shown either.
Soooo we had a server migration so some stuff is a bit unstable and our admins are working on fixing them as fast as they can, some of the stuff should be fixed within the next few days on it's own as the caches begin to work properly and as they get the things done slowly. Mostly everyone is experiencing the same thing

NASA

♔вlαcĸpιɴĸ ιɴ υr αreA♚
Reaction score
Shipped With
The profile video thing doesn't seem to be working for me? I've been on other profiles where I could see the video and it played if it had that option turned on but the video just isn't showing up for me... I tested if it was the video by using multiple videos, tried diff links (the short version and the one at the top of the page), I turned the automatic playback on and off and it didn't work with either option... i'm confused ;-;

Sory

Delicious Queen
Reaction score
Shipped With
The profile video thing doesn't seem to be working for me? I've been on other profiles where I could see the video and it played if it had that option turned on but the video just isn't showing up for me... I tested if it was the video by using multiple videos, tried diff links (the short version and the one at the top of the page), I turned the automatic playback on and off and it didn't work with either option... i'm confused ;-;
You're not supposed to copy past the full link. Like in the exemple given on the page, only the last part of the link has to be copied.

If your link is this : https://www.yo.utube.com/watch?v=weqq3U-U8VY , you only need to copy the red part

Reactions: lexus and NASA

RainbowDevil

Video Game Designer
Reaction score
Shipped With
You're not supposed to copy past the full link. Like in the exemple given on the page, only the last part of the link has to be copied.

If your link is this : https://www.yo.utube.com/watch?v=weqq3U-U8VY , you only need to copy the red part
She knows more than I do so until someone more knowledgeable from the staff comes

Yea, what she said :wonugl:

NASA

♔вlαcĸpιɴĸ ιɴ υr αreA♚
Reaction score
Shipped With

Sory

Delicious Queen
Reaction score
Shipped With

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reaction score
Can you delete these posts of mine and the quoted posts in this thread of my posts please? Thank you.

I guess I wasn't thinking before I shared my opinion.

Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Taeyong fluffles
Reaction score
Shipped With
Can you delete these posts of mine and the quoted posts in this thread of my posts please? Thank you.

I guess I wasn't thinking before I shared my opinion.
Done :bigcatclap:

PinkPrincess

Celebrity
Reaction score
Soooo we had a server migration so some stuff is a bit unstable and our admins are working on fixing them as fast as they can, some of the stuff should be fixed within the next few days on it's own as the caches begin to work properly and as they get the things done slowly. Mostly everyone is experiencing the same thing
Is the server migration still not finished?

Reactions: RainbowDevil

Sory

Delicious Queen
Reaction score
Shipped With
you gotta ask Miyeon if it‘s the total. As I personally understood it was about the amount of money you donate in one go but I can totally be wrong on that one
I’m asking about the donation perks again because I still don’t understand. Sorry I feel like I have already asked before. For the animation badge and banner?? ( I don’t really know what that is) what is counted? The total amount of your donation? Or each individual donation?

Edit : oh never mind, I saw the answer
* Your total donation sum counts, not the single donations you make.

Any donation made - 4 gif badges of your choice + donor usergroup. Request in [READ OP] Request/replace/remove badges here! - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
$25 total - You can also have a custom emoji of your choice added to the forum, pm any @administrator if you want your emoji added.
$50 total - Have a custom gif badge made exclusively for you, pm any @awards member
$100 total - Custom usergroup gif banner made especially for you, pm @bulletproof to order one to be made.

Please wait 20 minutes to be automatically added to the donor user group after your donation! Thank you for the yearly support & helping us make kpopsource a better place.

Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Video Game Designer
Reaction score
Shipped With
Is the server migration still not finished?
Everything is finished but any images that weren't either linked from somewhere or directly hosted at KSource no longer show. Aka if it was uploaded by a user they need to be reuploaded. It happened with a lot of badges unfortunately and there seems to be nothing we can really do about it... Anything in specific you are looking for?

Reactions: Miyeon and Vikki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Miyeon Ask & Feedback 10