Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Official Ask The Staff Members

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
Shipped With
I disabled the alt and I would also need to create an entirely new email to replace the alt anyways.

I was just wondering if I should do that or if there was a way you could just switch the emails itself
Let me try.

Reactions: Hazel

Crackhead

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With
Hello, I'm typing from my cousin's laptop and I probably won't be here for some more time. Basically I can't be on mobile on KPS it keeps lagging and I'm not sure is it my phone or just KPS itself and I would love to be here. But yeah. Hope I can get some help and see where is the problem.:pandasad:

Reactions: Miyeon

Miyeon

#1 Neverland
Reaction score
Hello, I'm typing from my cousin's laptop and I probably won't be here for some more time. Basically I can't be on mobile on KPS it keeps lagging and I'm not sure is it my phone or just KPS itself and I would love to be here. But yeah. Hope I can get some help and see where is the problem.:pandasad:
Have you tried doing this?

Reactions: Crackhead

SteviSone

Rookie
Reaction score
Can someone help to delete this post:

<"SteviSone, post: 297056, member: 291"
Jessica n Krystal resting after tiring day(?)>

Post #185 In Jessica thread.
{originally I quoted the post but thot it over n edited it, is it ok}

I double posted wat MonCherry posted cos I don't see her post(maybe she posted while I was writing/finding links for my other post,). Thnx n sorry for not checking twice n troubling one of u guys/gals.

Reactions: Tir and Miyeon

Tir

#FeverSeason
Reaction score
Can someone help to delete this post:

<"SteviSone, post: 297056, member: 291"
Jessica n Krystal resting after tiring day(?)>

Post #185 In Jessica thread.
{originally I quoted the post but thot it over n edited it, is it ok}

I double posted wat MonCherry posted cos I don't see her post(maybe she posted while I was writing/finding links for my other post,). Thnx n sorry for not checking twice n troubling one of u guys/gals.
All done~

• Love
Reactions: SteviSone

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reaction score
Reactions: Vikki

Vikki

Stay Strong Goo Hara and Samuel
Reaction score
Shipped With

Crackhead

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With

Jett

Flop
Reaction score
Hi, i don't know if it's my network but this website has been responding very slow on both my laptop and phone. I have tried using other browsers and i get the same thing. Also when i use other apps and websites, it is pretty fast but when i click on this website, it takes forever for me to reach the homepage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miyeon

Miyeon

#1 Neverland
Reaction score
Hi, i don't know if it's my network but this website has been responding very slow on both my laptop and phone. I have tried using other browsers and i get the same thing. Also when i use other apps or websites, it is pretty fast but when i click on this website, it takes forever for me to reach the homepage.
Hi jett, can i ask where are you from, i am from singapore and it seems fine for me, if you joined a couple of days ago, we moved from a cdn provider so files might be jumbled up, can you try clearing your browser cache - Refreshyourcache.com - The Guide to Clear your Browser Cache! and tell me if that works?

Jett

Flop
Reaction score
Hi jett, can i ask where are you from, i am from singapore and it seems fine for me, if you joined a couple of days ago, we moved from a cdn provider so files might be jumbled up, can you try clearing your browser cache - Refreshyourcache.com - The Guide to Clear your Browser Cache! and tell me if that works?
I am originally from California but i moved to Singapore a few months ago to meet my old friends. Also, that link didn't work.

Miyeon

#1 Neverland
Reaction score

Miyeon

#1 Neverland
Reaction score
How come when I tried to make a thread it always says, were trying to fix a prefix?
Which section are you trying to post? you need to add a prefix for most sections. Left side of the title when you are making a thread, there is a dropdown where you can choose which prefix you want added.

Reactions: Buttercup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Miyeon Ask & Feedback 10