COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Are your closest friends into kpop? Ever tried to get them interested? Was it successful? (1 Viewer)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
One of my guy friends is into IU now kind of. Since I showed him a cute dinner function with IU and Park Jiyeon from T-ara.
I think he thought the song was in English. Cause he listened to the song and had a shocked look on his face xD

Everyone likes nations little sister.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
None of my actual friends like Kpop. I don’t know what happenned to my friend who introduced me to Kpop almost nine years ago.

My brother was more interested by Kpop in the past but now he is mainly a « supremacist ARMY ».

TXT

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My answers: no, yes and half-successful.
My friend kinda likes bts, find them nice guys and like some songs (especially RM's solo albums). Also she likes some kpop songs (once she showed me a monsta x song). But overall she is pretty uninterested.

How about you? share your stories :llama_ramen:

some of them

but even still every time we bring it up with each other, it still feels like a surprise lol, it's not the primary reason our friend group formed

i only talk a lot about kpop on here, and normally listen to it alot to, but i recently had one of my forgetful fases again so i am not even able to remember what songs i like except for a few basics

and with how busy school is i don't think i would have had time to anyway

so musically right now i defiently couldn't discuss with my friends music even if i wanted to

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my bestie and I randomly found out that we both love kpop. so we never had time to introduce it to each other lol. She does tho enoy more kdramas recently

Reactions Received
KS Coins
None of my actual friends like Kpop. I don’t know what happenned to my friend who introduced me to Kpop almost nine years ago.

My brother was more interested by Kpop in the past but now he is mainly a « supremacist ARMY ».
I remember the time when I recommend K-pop to my friends but I think we have a same experience. Now I hardly find a friend who stan K-pop :umjicry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nope... As soon as they see the dudes... they ask wtf they doing wearing make up. Then they check out the girls and they start getting hooked... But then I need to warn them that some of the girls are underage. Some real young... Then they freak out...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don’t have a friend IRL at least who stan Kpop.
At least we like K-pop :lovelycooky:

Btw, can you help me to watch, like and subscribe my Youtube channel here

It means a lot to me. Thank you. :rjbow:
You can tell me your Youtube Channel either if you have one. I will like and subscribe back :pikahappy:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
At least we like K-pop :lovelycooky:

Btw, can you help me to watch, like and subscribe my Youtube channel here

It means a lot to me. Thank you. :rjbow:
You can tell me your Youtube Channel either if you have one. I will like and subscribe back :pikahappy:

I am going to subscribe and watch yours videos this afternoon after work. :nekolove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread