COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Are you busier on weekends or weekdays? (1 Viewer)

When are you busier?

• Total voters

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Which time of the week do you feel the busiest? Weekends or Weekdays?

Although I expect most people to say weekdays, for me personally it's weekends.
Because of work and studying, I rarely have free time during the weekends. In fact, I feel like I have more time to waste during the weekdays even though I go to school :')

What about you all? ^-^

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
It's weekends for me too. Since I have school on weekdays I tend to pack everything on weekends :/

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I try not to leave the house on weekends so I'm definitely a lot busier during the weekdays. I like to use the weekend to rest and gain some energy so after work on Saturday (after midday) I just stop everything and rest until Monday. I don't even like studying on the weekends unless I absolutely need to so I'm just at the library whenever I'm not at uni (or after uni sometimes too) on the weekdays. So I basically overwork myself on weekdays with uni/studying/work/volunteering and then I use the one and a half days of the weekend to just rest up.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Definitely weekdays since I am working from 9 to 6 and it takes almost an hour to arrive at wprk/back home. During weekends I am sometimes busy too, but not that busy like weekdays

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Both are equally as busy. Weekdays I go out for coffee/icecream with my friends. Weekends (more like Saturday) I go shopping, do stuff with my friends, & go to parties. Sunday is my only rest day lol

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Definitely Weekdays, I tend to cram in even talking and hanging out with people on those days and tend to keep the weekends to myself.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm always busy no matter whats

Because of work and study time I'm less available at weekdays, but if I have plans on weekends, than I feel like I'm more busier then (Probably bc I like to just do nothing at weekends lol)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread