• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Discussion Are you a GG or BG stan? [TAGLIST] (1 Viewer)

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Staff Member
Reaction score
If you'd like to get tagged for GG or BG related threads please put in the comments for which one, this makes it easier for everyone to take these lists and use it for fitting topics regarding BG or GG News, MV Releases, Comeback Info and more.
Also for general rules, don't spam or overuse these taglists to annoy other users or antagonize them with it, use it moderately.

Boygroup Taglist
@goyo @Reo @wayvoutsold @Seokjin @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @Jimimis @baekk @Soleski @princesspeach @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @Yolks @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerewenseuljoy @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @JJbaker @InTooManyFandoms @deadstar @potato

Girlgroup Taglist
@goyo @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @MonCherry @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @StarWarsBitch @perhapz @kuroyuri @baekk @BritishLuvie @Ozymandias @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Ireneisbaee @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerewenseuljoy @ChaseMeJiYoo @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato

Last edited by a moderator:

goyo

↠Nipples don't grow back↞
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
you know me too well
love how you put me on both lists.

tag me for anything~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)