AOT 3rd season (pt.2) CONFIRMED for April!

dreamcatcher

↠cereal↞
Reaction score
I AM NOT READY!!!
I am freaking out. I am curious how everything will turn out in the second half.

Reaction score
I haven't watched AoT after 1st season, so I probably won't check this out either...

So just commenting on having season in two parts, cause that's interesting to me. It's something quite new in animes I think, I have seen it being done just with couple shows during last couple years. Maybe it's for increasing quality and giving animators and other people working on these shows just more time to put the anime out, since when it's airing it's pretty much overwork for everyone while it's airing, animation industry is pretty hectic and this can cause quality drops.

SuddenlyKfan

Trainee
Reaction score
I haven't watched AoT after 1st season, so I probably won't check this out either...

So just commenting on having season in two parts, cause that's interesting to me. It's something quite new in animes I think, I have seen it being done just with couple shows during last couple years. Maybe it's for increasing quality and giving animators and other people working on these shows just more time to put the anime out, since when it's airing it's pretty much overwork for everyone while it's airing, animation industry is pretty hectic and this can cause quality drops.
Interesting, why aren't you watching the anime?
As for the split season, apparently, this is because the animation studio has little staff and is working on other projects aside from AOT.

Reactions: dreamcatcher
Reaction score
Interesting, why aren't you watching the anime?
As for the split season, apparently, this is because the animation studio has little staff and is working on other projects aside from AOT.
I guess it doesn't just interest me anymore. I have some friends who have read manga and spoiled me a bit and I have just heard things about plot that are bit overdone in my mind. It's probably still good, but yea lack of interest. Maybe i'll pick up it again one day.

Perhaps, however in the past you saw seasons as long as 52 eps, when nowadays even your regular 24-26 ep seasons get chopped in two.. it's bit curious to me. I guess that is one of reasons why they have switched to this practice though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)