COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News AOA Rumored To Be Disbanding After Contract Expires This May (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Dammit AOA is one of the first kpop groups I got into :pepecry1:I’m going to cry. Hold me Yoda

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ugh I could survive with an EXID or Girls' Day disbandment despite the pain but not AOA :maheart:

Ugh I hate this :pepesad:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Nooo please no
All those bops...

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk:
so many amazing groups are rumored to be disbanding
exid, girls day and aoa. I can‘t .......

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The fact that they just canceled a Japanese fanmeet without warning or refunds and may also be ending their Japanese fan club certainly points to them pulling out of any obligations for continued overseas promotions, and with serious questions about the health of Seolhyun and Jimin, the age of the group, the debut of Cherry Bullet, the lingering impact of Choa's departure, other artists like N.Flying earning more of the company's attention, and the changing taste of kpop audiences since AOA's debut in 2012, this is unfortunately not at all surprising.

spat

Reactions Received
KS Coins
F*CK THOSE COMMENTS.

Aoa's last success was NOT heart attack, none of their next releases flopped, even the nugu subunit got 600k downloads.

Seolhyun was not the only one promoted, Mina and Yuna did acting, Yuna sang many osts, Jimin had solos and unpretty rapstar, Choa had cfs, Hyejeong always used to get a huge ton of screentime and she became a part of snl korea, Chamni got her own own edited youtube channel.

Aoa never has any schisms, all the members said Choa was their like their mother and they were like sisters did these kpoops bother watching any of their other varieties.

Choa did not abandon aoa, she left knowing Yuna was ready vocally to take over main vocals and aoa has established their popularity. Bingle bangle was released AFTER choa left and was HIT.

FNC did not even hint if they disbanding lmao, they literally just said in the article that aoa was busy. WOW WHAT A STRETCH. Just a clickbait article. But even if aoa does not want to resign guess what humans move on its PART of life they left behind their legacy already ITS OKAY.

so FCCCCCK those comments that still hate aoa, SMH you mad they don't know history??? I'LL MAKE YOU JERKS HISTORY :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The fact that they just canceled a Japanese fanmeet without warning or refunds and may also be ending their Japanese fan club certainly points to them pulling out of any obligations for continued overseas promotions, and with serious questions about the health of Seolhyun and Jimin, the age of the group, the debut of Cherry Bullet, the lingering impact of Choa's departure, other artists like N.Flying earning more of the company's attention, and the changing taste of kpop audiences since AOA's debut in 2012, this is unfortunately not at all surprising.
With Bingle Bangle doing well, I thought there might be a chance of renewal though TT

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
F*CK THOSE COMMENTS.

Aoa's last success was NOT heart attack, none of their next releases flopped, even the nugu subunit got 600k downloads.

Seolhyun was not the only one promoted, Mina and Yuna did acting, Yuna sang many osts, Jimin had solos and unpretty rapstar, Choa had cfs, Hyejeong always used to get a huge ton of screentime and she became a part of snl korea, Chamni got her own own edited youtube channel.

Aoa never has any schisms, all the members said Choa was their like their mother and they were like sisters did these kpoops bother watching any of their other varieties.

Choa did not abandon aoa, she left knowing Yuna was ready vocally to take over main vocals and aoa has established their popularity. Bingle bangle was released AFTER choa left and was HIT.

FNC did not even hint if they disbanding lmao, they literally just said in the article that aoa was busy. WOW WHAT A STRETCH. Just a clickbait article. But even if aoa does not want to resign guess what humans move on its PART of life they left behind their legacy already ITS OKAY.

so FCCCCCK those comments that still hate aoa, SMH you mad they don't know history??? I'LL MAKE YOU JERKS HISTORY :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
I didn't read all of this but go off sis! Fuck everyone who shits on AOA! Queens forever TT

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Three months in and we've lost Nine Muses, Girl's Day, Exid and now AOA. TF...

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Although I'm not too surprised, this still makes me sad. I've been stanning AOA for almost 4 years and they were the first group I ever stanned. The girls have amazing personalities, stunning visuals, and so many bops. I mean I was prepared for this, but I'm still upset by it. I've been wondering for a while if Bingle Bangle would've been their last comeback anyways.
:pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread