COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Any recommendations for PS4,or PC? (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
So,it must be disclosed that I am someone who actively will try absolutely any game all because of increasing a score. As of late I've had to make new accounts for my PSN and for steam.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? The budget doesn't matter. I always separate finances for wants and I have enough to grab possibly a few T^T

Just please recommend games you have played so I have a more rough ideal of what I'm getting into. I also can do Nintendo c:

But I'm more into PC and PSN games. I like collecting so it also helps it grow since I only do physical​

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So first you gotta tell me what type of games you like. Until then, some games that I recommend are A Plague Tale: Innocence (amazing game), all of the Tomb Raider games (the new series cause the graphics are amazing), Witcher 3 and Skyrim. I'm into this type of games personally cause I love story based games but I also love The Sims 4 and My Time At Portia (completely different type of games but damn I've been addicted to The Sims since Sims 2 XD).

I'm currently going to play The Outer Worlds cause from the streams I've seen on Twitch it actually looks pretty good

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
So first you gotta tell me what type of games you like. Until then, some games that I recommend are A Plague Tale: Innocence (amazing game), all of the Tomb Raider games (the new series cause the graphics are amazing), Witcher 3 and Skyrim. I'm into this type of games personally cause I love story based games but I also love The Sims 4 and My Time At Portia (completely different type of games but damn I've been addicted to The Sims since Sims 2 XD).

I'm currently going to play The Outer Worlds cause from the streams I've seen on Twitch it actually looks pretty good
I haven't played any of these so I'll keep it in mind. I'm actually okay with any type of game,or genre. I do fighting,RPG,MMORPG,Horror,Strategy,War Play,Psycholigcal based,Adventure and even some small games like side scroller are fine. I don't really care for graphics since that can also limit some games that might make up in strength only when you play it.

c: I'll keep your recommendations in mind but if you have more. Anything will help.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I haven't played any of these so I'll keep it in mind. I'm actually okay with any type of game,or genre. I do fighting,RPG,MMORPG,Horror,Strategy,War Play,Psycholigcal based,Adventure and even some small games like side scroller are fine. I don't really care for graphics since that can also limit some games that might make up in strength only when you play it.

c: I'll keep your recommendations in mind but if you have more. Anything will help.
Well based on your genres The Witcher 3 fits quite a few of them. It is a story based game (with a lot of quests tbh but not near as much as Skyrim!) and it has fighting and adventure. I can't really recommend any horror games except for Welcome To The Game 3. I honestly had to close it cause I'm easily scared.

Idk if you like online games but Aion is a quite good MMORPG game. I've been playing it for years and I don't easily get bored of it. Similar to this is also BDO but I haven't played it much to tell you more.

Since you don't care about graphics, every single The Elder Scrolls game have amazing story (Skyrim is one of the series' games and it's my favorite). I just couldn't play the older games much cause of the graphics personally (which is why you shouldn't be starting with later games, it gets harder to play older games XD) but they have a great story!

If I think of anything else I'll be sure to tell you. I do have some strategy games but I gotta think some more

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well based on your genres The Witcher 3 fits quite a few of them. It is a story based game (with a lot of quests tbh but not near as much as Skyrim!) and it has fighting and adventure. I can't really recommend any horror games except for Welcome To The Game 3. I honestly had to close it cause I'm easily scared.

Idk if you like online games but Aion is a quite good MMORPG game. I've been playing it for years and I don't easily get bored of it. Similar to this is also BDO but I haven't played it much to tell you more.

Since you don't care about graphics, every single The Elder Scrolls game have amazing story (Skyrim is one of the series' games and it's my favorite). I just couldn't play the older games much cause of the graphics personally (which is why you shouldn't be starting with later games, it gets harder to play older games XD) but they have a great story!

If I think of anything else I'll be sure to tell you. I do have some strategy games but I gotta think some more
Thank you so much <3 I've played the witchery 3 but I think I possibly skipped some in the series or they've released DLC at this point I can invest in. I'll be waiting for more c: thank you very much for your recs,Mari

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Thank you so much <3 I've played the witchery 3 but I think I possibly skipped some in the series or they've released DLC at this point I can invest in. I'll be waiting for more c: thank you very much for your recs,Mari
They have released quite a few DLCs. I actually found the game after I saw it on sale with the DLCs and I gotta admit it was the best buy I've ever made!

Oh and I also forgot about Sekiro. Pretty great game too!

Also, Subnautica is quite good too. Pretty scary for me tbh. I haven't managed to finish it yet. Those big leviathans scare the crap out of me XD (trust me, if they were to jump on you out of nowhere you'd also be scared)

You're welcome! I love gaming so I'm always here to talk about if you want XD I'm pretty much a geek XD Plus I watch different streamers on Twitch that do stream new games so if you got something on your mind you could always ask me!

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
They have released quite a few DLCs. I actually found the game after I saw it on sale with the DLCs and I gotta admit it was the best buy I've ever made!

Oh and I also forgot about Sekiro. Pretty great game too!

Also, Subnautica is quite good too. Pretty scary for me tbh. I haven't managed to finish it yet. Those big leviathans scare the crap out of me XD (trust me, if they were to jump on you out of nowhere you'd also be scared)

You're welcome! I love gaming so I'm always here to talk about if you want XD I'm pretty much a geek XD Plus I watch different streamers on Twitch that do stream new games so if you got something on your mind you could always ask me!
T^T oh. Maybe we should DM then. I want to start getting into streaming since I have alot more time to play and it helps finding new games by watching a bit of gameplay streams. I need to try out Sekiro. I played it for a bit but I remember I got it because so many compared it to dark souls and that game always whupped my butt. But it was a challenge.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I am boring i play Civ 5 , 4 when i want to cheat (i own all of em but 6 is just so annoying. i want to take over the world not micro manage happiness) , WOW. pretty much exclusively.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
T^T oh. Maybe we should DM then. I want to start getting into streaming since I have alot more time to play and it helps finding new games by watching a bit of gameplay streams. I need to try out Sekiro. I played it for a bit but I remember I got it because so many compared it to dark souls and that game always whupped my butt. But it was a challenge.
I never played Dark Souls personally but I remember seeing Dark Souls 3 on a Stream and it seemed interesting. Maybe I should check it out after The Outer Worlds. And yes let's DM! I love talking about games with fellow fans (my friends unfortunately ain't big fans of gaming :P )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread