COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Any one piece fans? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Who calls me

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I like Carrot and well i stopped at the episode where she powers up so i might love her after that. She's been a bit annoying sometimes but she is definitely more fun then some of the other side characters. Pedro was the best tho. Pekoms is annoying :dab:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I like Carrot and well i stopped at the episode where she powers up so i might love her after that. She's been a bit annoying sometimes but she is definitely more fun then some of the other side characters. Pedro was the best tho. Pekoms is annoying :dab:
Yeah she was a bit annoying. I didn't see Her sulong form animated yet, I'm waiting for whole cake arc to end

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
:pandalove:

Her power-up was pretty badass, still cute though!

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Yeah she was a bit annoying. I didn't see Her sulong form animated yet, I'm waiting for whole cake arc to end
Yea that's kinda what i'm waiting for too at this point, i don't want to watch it every week so i just wait for it to be like... 4 months and then see what new ones came out. Especially since it's currently the only thing besides The Walking Dead and Boku No Hero i'm actually actively watching

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yea that's kinda what i'm waiting for too at this point, i don't want to watch it every week so i just wait for it to be like... 4 months and then see what new ones came out. Especially since it's currently the only thing besides The Walking Dead and Boku No Hero i'm actually actively watching
I read the manga so I keep myself bit behind on anime as well cause otherwise it's just watching same stuff just after you read about it ^^; Kinda like to have it be bit of return to this story moment.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I read the manga so I keep myself bit behind on anime as well cause otherwise it's just watching same stuff just after you read about it ^^; Kinda like to have it be bit of return to this story moment.
Exactly it's like a revision. And I feel like the manga is better. Like one chapter has more content than one episode

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
:pandalove:

Her power-up was pretty badass, still cute though!

Did yall notice how her bangs and hair change when she goes all cute, interesting detail

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Yes, I'm currently catching up now.
The reason why Luffy is the most powerful character in the series and will eventually get the One Piece is because he has the ability to make friends easily and turn them into his allies. That is why he has survived until now and will survive during the whole thing.
I remember I think at war of the best, Hawkeye said this once and said he is his enemies worst nightmare because he has the most powerful weapon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread