COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Another Video Resurfaces of Lee Jonghyun Sexually Harrassing A Woman. This Time AOA's Hyejeong. (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow this is really not stopping. neer saw these videos.

anger is rising and rising now with each thing that is revealed

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I want to chop off his cock and put it in his mouth

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Can someone sexually harass him 24/7 from inside a prison cell?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
He was on that show with AOA Seolhyun right? I hope she never had to deal with crap from him

+ being in the same company....I wonder if FNC has actually ever done anything to make sure female idols were ok there

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
He was on that show with AOA Seolhyun right? I hope she never had to deal with crap from him

+ being in the same company....I wonder if FNC has actually ever done anything to make sure female idols were ok there
Doubt it. FNC's looking as trash as YG tbh. Look at how many of their idols are involved. Look at their management of this situation.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
what a jerk

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

Well there was that message that said about bringing people from their own companies to "drink with them" and Choa did leave AOA for her mental health so knowing that does not fill me with confidence that FNC protected AOA from Jonghoon and Jonghyun.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Doubt it. FNC's looking as trash as YG tbh. Look at how many of their idols are involved. Look at their management of this situation.
Hey Cherry bullet is there save Haeyoon and friends too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
they are definitely taking the shady trophy away from YG...and to think YG had just gotten it from SM 😔

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well there was that message that said about bringing people from their own companies to "drink with them" and Choa did leave AOA for her mental health so knowing that does not fill me with confidence that FNC protected AOA from Jonghoon and Jonghyun.
I thought about her leaving and honestly I feel so bad for her if it has something to do with this. People ruthlessly attacked her but here we are finding out about shit that went down in her company that I wouldn't blame anyone who wanted to get away from it

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
How did no one bring up the fact that he harassed Hyejeong until now? How old is the video?
She should've kicked him so hard in the sack that his balls turned black and blue.... Just seeing this pisses me off to no end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread