COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Another Video Resurfaces of Lee Jonghyun Sexually Harrassing A Woman. This Time AOA's Hyejeong. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wouldn't count out SM yet. EXO's Sehun's name is afloat in the rumors of who was in the chat.
I think EXO-ls had mostly worried he'd been involved since he's friends with Seungri. I think the 5 revealed so far are all the people that were in the groupchat (from what I heard)

If he did know about it or was involved i'm going to be ranting and raving for months.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'M HONESTLY ON THE NEXT FLIGHT TO KOREA TO CUT HIS BALLS OFF!
see i am more fond of leg breaking and the Tao of Pratchett its a nice combo.
ill quote
“I know it's not thematically in tune with my new job and all, but I find it effective. Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day," I say. "But set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life. Tao of Pratchett. I live by it.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I thought about her leaving and honestly I feel so bad for her if it has something to do with this. People ruthlessly attacked her but here we are finding out about shit that went down in her company that I wouldn't blame anyone who wanted to get away from it
Yeah and another one that has crossed my mind is Miyeon leaving YG but maybe that reason was the truth.

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Wreck
What pisses me off most is that he does this on stage!!

He doesn’t care if it’s in public ,he knows he could just get away with this (up until now heh)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
If he's like this in front of thousands of people and cameras, I don't even want to think about what he's like off camera.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
He deserves to rot in hell. How could he do such a thing? Poor Hyejeong

Reactions Received
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
KS Coins
these are the kinds of people who deserved to be sterilized

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Please tag me so I can keep up with what’s going on.

I’m lost for word.

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
This is disgusting. This "man" doesn't deserve to be around another person ever again.

And the fact that he had gotten away with it to this point is more than disturbing. It makes me fear for the girls in the industry. If this can happen on stage in front of thousands, it's scary to think about what can happen off stage.

And please tag me too. I haven't been keeping up with any of this but I think it's time I should.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
they are definitely taking the shady trophy away from YG...and to think YG had just gotten it from SM 😔
I wouldn't count out SM yet. EXO's Sehun's name is afloat in the rumors of who was in the chat.
i doubt anyone from sm is actually involved since they rule their groups with an iron fist. but i cant be sure just look at whats happening, we got fooled so many times. even tho im not a bg stan, if shine/exo/tvxq/suju turns out to be involved, i'll honestly cry.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i doubt anyone from sm is actually involved since they rule their groups with an iron fist. but i cant be sure just look at whats happening, we got fooled so many times. even tho im not a bg stan, if shine/exo/tvxq/suju turns out to be involved, i'll honestly cry.
Yeah I'm holding onto the hope that SM's overbearing ways have kept their idols out of the seungri stuff

Now for their own crap they do that's a different story....

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well fuck you Lee Jonghyun, you piece of hot garbage.

Omg I wonder how bad it is behind the scenes if this is what happens on camera.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well fuck you Lee Jonghyun, you piece of hot garbage.

Omg I wonder how bad it is behind the scenes if this is what happens on camera.
the fact he shares an angel's name is truly disgusting. he dont deserve to have the same name as kim jonghyun.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
How was this not an issue back then? WTF

Reactions Received
KS Coins
As a long time AOA fan I know this already and I suspect Choa's depression could be related too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread