• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Anime songs by Kpop groups (1 Viewer)

Animu or Kpop

• Animu

• Kpop

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reaction score
This obviously belongs to anime section since who even knows nugus like Tohoshinki and 2PM.

1. We Are! (One Piece OP10) - Tohoshinki (TVXQ)

2. Share the World (One Piece OP11) - Tohoshinki (TVXQ)

3. Take Off (Blue Exorcist ED1) - 2PM

4. Hitomi no Melody (Detective Conan ED44) - Boyfriend

5. Brand New Days (RiluRiluFairilu) - Apink

6. Satisfaction (Toriko ED1) - Ft.Island

7. In my Head (Supernatural ED) - CNBLUE

Do you know more? Would you want more? Which one is your favorite?

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
this version of we are is by TVXQ as well?
I only knew of share the world

I love both songs :pepeheart:
Yea I think the 10th OP is theirs, We Are is also first OP, but that one isn't by them. I actually loved both of these songs even before getting into kpop and knowing it was thing. My friend sent me some other songs by TVXQ like Rising Sun that I liked, but I still though they were just japanese group xd

Soleski

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
Yea I think the 10th OP is theirs, We Are is also first OP, but that one isn't by them. I actually loved both of these songs even before getting into kpop and knowing it was thing. My friend sent me some other songs by TVXQ like Rising Sun that I liked, but I still though they were just japanese group xd
I only found out about share the world last year, it was a shock that they are a kpop group lol and not just some random group, but a really famous one

baekk

💗🌸💗🌸
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
I love the one piece opening, yesss :pepecheer:

TwentyOneJongdae

lol bye, tiz hiatus time
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Take Off by 2pm is what got me into K-Pop! I heard the song and I liked it a lot so I checked out 2pm, and here I am 4 years later!

Can you add me to the tag list please? c:

Reaction score
Didn't know that some of the songs were from kpop groups 😍 now I know why I liked the one piece OPs so much

It isn't a anime song, but it should be (bc it Woozi was inspired by Haikyuu and it suits the anime soooo much):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)