Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Fanfiction an adventure/sci fi fanfiction

Vipmulti

Trainee
Reaction score
should i give up on this adventure fanfiction?
alot has happened to the kpop world since i wrote this... so alot of the characters i had planed turned out to be assholes in real life.... i dont know if i want to continue it or not.
but if u wanna read it here...
The man opened his eyes, breathing heavly.

My name is yesung he thought.

That was the only thing he could remember. He squniched his eyes, trying to remember more. But he coulcnt remember anything other than that his name was yeusng.he found this weird, since he could move his body and he could sense thoughts in his mind, and yet he couldn’t remember where he came from. He decided to look at his body and noticed that he had on a saphire blue shirt and a really comforable gray pants.

Where did these come from?

Yesung looked around him, finally notcing what was around him. It was a bare moor to his left, and a forest near to his right. He touched the grass beneath him realizing that he was sitting on the ground. As he looked back to the moor, he saw 6 bunnies bouncing around. At first he found this funny. 6 different colored bunnies hopping around, and sniffing. One raised his head and looked at yesung. yesung gasped in horror, as he noticed that the eyes of the bunny were white as snow, and had a red mask around it. Looking at the other bunnies, he saw the similarities of creepy apearences, such as all of the bunnies had masks on them. All of them were staring at yesung now, and one bunny, a bunny that had a pink mask, took out a whistle and blew on it 3 times. The shrill noise was so loud that yesung covered his ears and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, the bunnies were gone. Yesung debated what to do, as he was scared.

Nonsense, why are you scared of colored bunnies, yesung thought to himself.

He took a deep breath and decided to walk to the forest, as he felt so unsecure out in the open of the moor. He got up and started walking toward the forest. As he walked, the ground slopped down, and yesung realized that he was on a hill. The hill was gentle along the breeze, and yesung finally reached the bottom with ease.

Suddenly as he walked toward the forest, a shape came toward him. The shape became a lion, a lion padding toward him. It wasn’t just any lion. This lion was blue, and its pelt was full of stars, as if the galaxy itself was printed onto it. It was blue, purple, green, and black all in one. The stars was glittering brightly, even though it was broad daylight.

Yesung was frozen, half in awe of the lion, and partly of fear. The lion looked at him strangely, as if it was wondering if it had seen yesung before. The lion blinked in confusion, and then purred in happiness.

Yesung didnt know how he could tell the lion was happy, but it just was. The lion turned to the forest, walking towards it. It looked back, as if it was expecting him to follow it.
Yesung didn’t know what to do.

He gulped down his fear, and asked , “do you know me? Where am i? Who are you?” all in one nervous breath.

The lion looked at him as if it was disapointed in him , and purred again, sadly this time. It padded slowly to him, and yesung flinched again in fear, but he raised his head to look into tbe lion’s eyes. The eyes were brown and warm, and yet it had stars in it as well. The lion lashed its tail gently, looked to the forest, and looked at yesung again.

“Do you want me to follow you?”

the lion blinked in answer. It padded towards the forest again, and this time, yesung followed it by its side, matching its stride.

As they aproached the forest, yesung heard voices. Not one , not two, but many voices. His heart raced in the thought of the fact that there were other people were there, not just him. He stared at the lion, and it just stared back. Then the lion shaked his mane and roared.

Yesung was taken back and covered his ears. The voices grew in exciment and hushed, and a few people came out of the forest.

“Leo’s back!”

“ i wonder how the new trainee will be like!”

“what part of camp do you think he will be in?””

“what ability do you think he will have?”

“i hope he can sing”

on and on they rambled, leaving yesung confused.

A male steped out of the small group. He was not that tall, but he wasn’t short either. He had a some what build to his body, but not too much, and his long hair fell down his ears, but not reaching his shoulders. He was wearing a white and neon green tank top with short brown pants. The male didn’t quite notice yesung, and instead spoke to the lion.

“Leo, youre back.where’s the new trainee? ” the lion tilted his head and moved, so that the male could see yesung.
Once their eyes met, the male stuttered, and bowed his head.
The group behind him muttered as well.

“Isn’t that super junior sunbae, Yes-”

the lion let out a low growl before they could say anymore. Yesung was overwheled, and did not speak. The lion and the lead male stared at each other, as if they were in a convorsation.

Finally the male cleared his throat, and shakly spoke.

“ my name is cnu and i’m part of the group b1a4. Welcome to the ENT. i’ll lead to .. to .. leeteuk sunbae. He’ll put you in a group.”

yesung just stared at him.
What the hell was the ent, who was leeteuk and what kind of name is cnu and b1a4, he thought.

“My name is yesung. Do you know me?” the group just stared at him, not sure what to say.

“You just look like someone we had here,” came a quiet voice from behind.

Yesung turned around expecting to see the dark blue lion. Instead a young man stood where the lion should have been. The man had hair a mixture of dark brown and black hair that covered most of his angular face. in between the strands, his eyes shaped like a cat’s, and was the same brown eyes that yesung saw in the lion. The male was lanky tall and had a slight built to him. He was wearing long black pants and a navy blue t shirt that showed his arms muscles that were slightly bulky.
He pointed to himself.

“ leo. I can turn into a lion. Im not scary, and i don’t bite,”’ he said in a quiet monotone voice.

“Uhh okay?” yesung stuttered nervously.

“Leo, how many times do we have to tell you, thats not the way to intorduce yourself?” one of group member said.
Cnu just rolled his eyes as if he’s heard this many times. “

This is how you do it!” the male steped and cheerfully greeted yesung.
“ hi! My name is eunkwang, and i’m btob’s leader! Nice to meet you!”

“hi” yesung smiled.

Eunkwang turned and stuck his tounge out at Leo.
“don’t mind him,” he said to yesung.” he’s always cold like that. I like him better as a lion.”

leo let out a dangerous low growl. Cnu steped in to make sure leo wouldn’t come near eunkwang.

“We should take you to leeteuk sunbae. I’ll take you - “

“no i will” leo interrupted. “You finish the patrol.”

“but…” eunkwang started to argue.

Leo shot him a look.

“fine ,” cnu said.

“But…” eunkwang started.

“Yesung will meet the rest of the patrol back at camp. Come on. Bye yesung. We’ll see you later.”
cnu started back to the hill, giving yesung one last look.

the group who had been silent the whole time started to move, but not before giving yesung strange looks. Yesung could hear eunkwang complaining and the group muttering amongst themselves, as they walked toward the hill that yesung had came from.

Yesung looked for leo, to see a blue lion in his place again. The lion growled softly.

Ride me.

Yesung took in a shocked breath. It was leo’s voice, in his mind.

Sorry, did i scare you?

“Yea, a little bit,” yesung said out loud.

You can talk to me without having to speak. Its one of my abilities.

“But i like talking out loud. Is that okay with you?”

youre weird. … but yea, its okay by me. Ride on my back. We’ll get to camp faster.

Okay” yesung grunted as he struggled to get on leo’s back.

Grab on my mane tightly.

Before yesung could reply, leo began striding toward the forest so fast that he lost lost his breath. They passed the trees in a blur, and yesung thought he saw even more people as they kept striding foward. If there were more people, leo didn’t pay attention to them at all and went on, if not faster.

Finally, when yesung thought he couldn’t breathe anymore, leo slowed down. Yesung realized that they wernt in a forest anymore but in a makeshift area base.

There were many tents and buidings, all aound him, people were busy doing a task.

How did they get here so fast? yesung thought.

Leo walked slowly towards the center of the place. There was a huge house like building, leo went inside without saying a word, taking yesung along with him.

Get off.

Yesung jumped to the floor, and by the time he got up, leo was a human again.

Shouldn’t i find this weird? A human turning into a lion? Yesung thoght.

He started thinking about how he wasn’t surprised at the fact that he wasn’t scared at all. In fact he wondered why he was scared of the colored bunnies he saw first, even before he had met leo. Something about those bunnies were strange, but he couldn’t tell what it was.

yesung was so in deep in thought that he didnt notice that a man had came in and was talking to leo, who was now in human form again.

Although the man looked young, there were dark circles under his eyes and he had several slightly visble wrinkles that showed his age. The man looked very serious while talking to leo, and he kept doing nervous gestures that made yesung nervous as well.

He started fidgeting with his fingers, and decided to look around the room. There was a large round table that was shaped like an oval, with chairs that were uniqely decorated. On the walls, random things were hung up, such as fancy dresses and clothes, as well as weapons and trophies. This group of people must have been here a long time, for there were many many different decorations around the room. Was that a skull on the wall? With a bow tie?

Yesung lowered his eyes back to the table. a chair that was decorated with dragons, and another that had red underwear were next to a chair with studded sapphires were at the end of the table, where as other chairs were scattered around, not exactly at the end of the table. A pink chair with a panda design, and again, a chair with the same skull that was on the wall. Another chair had an emerald green bunny coming out.

The man and leo were sitting at the edge of the table, the man grasping his hands on the side of the sapphire chair. They were done talking and the man finally looked at yesung.

He looked very nervous, and abit meloconic as he started talking.

“Hi my name is leeteuk,” he said slightly shakly.

He cleared his throat and spoke again, coming up to yesung.

“Welcome to the E N T. this is where you will be living from now on. Can i ask you your name?”

yesung couldnt answer. He stared and stared at the man. The man - no, leeteuk - wore a similar sapphire blue shirt like yesung. And yet that wasn’t the problem. Yesung had seen this man before. He just couldn’t remember where. His name sounded so familar, just out of reach….

Yesung started breathing heavly, and was having trouble breathing. “

Easy... breath slowly, in and out” leeteuk breathed.

Yesung looked into leeteuk’s eyes.
“My name is yesung.” he finally managed to say.

Leeteuk suddenly looked alittle hopeful.
“Do you remember anything other than your name?”

“no. i dont know where i came from and i dont know why i am here.i dont know why i know your name and i dont know where there is a freakin skull on the wall or a chair with red underwear, and i dont know - ”

“wait.. Slow down. Breathe in and out slowly. Did you just say you know my name?” leeteuk asked hopefully.

Yesung started breathing heavily again, and tried to stay calm.

“ yea, i dont know why it sounds so familiar -” yesung was interupted by the door brusting open.

“Is it true? Yesung is back ?!? “ a voice yelled.

“Yesung!!!!” a man barreled towards yesung and engouphed him in a hug so tight.

“I thought i would never see you again!” yesung closed his eyes and the last thing he heard before going unconcious was ...

“ya, heechul!!!”

chapter 2
Leeteuk sighed and snapped his fingers twice, making the limp body of Yesung float in the air. He turned to Leo, who was still surprisingly there, watching his every move.

“Dont even ask me to,” Leo said rolling his eyes.

“Should i make you float too? I know how much you love that,” he replied.

And suddenly the doors infront of them slammed closed, leaving Leeteuk and Heechul alone in the room. Leeteuk trusted Leo enough to drop Yesung off in the med room, and started making chairs float from the ceiling down to the floor.

“Sorry, did i interrupt something?” Heechul asked mockingly, sitting down on yunho’s red chair.

“You just came in here and fucked everything up, so you might as well stay” leeteuk muttered, as he brought highlight's lightbulb chair down. He continued bringing down chairs around the table.

“I’m calling a meeting with the older group leaders. And i want the rest of our members to be there with us.”

Heechul, playing with yunho’s red underwears, suddenly turned serious.

“This never happened before. I really thought that Yesung was gone…. But how did he appear?”

“and how did you know about this? I thought only Leo and the Matoki bunny scouts knew,” Leeteuk replied back, not answering the questions.

“The whole troup knows. Eunkwang came back into camp screaming the news out and Cnu and others in the patrol confirmed it. It spread like wildfire, and i bet it’ll even reach Jay and the rest of the loners by tonight,” Heechul rambled.

“Eunkwang, that son of a bitc-”

“But we don’t know the exact details though.” Heechul interrupted “we just know that cnu met leo as he was supposed to, but instead meeting a new trainee, they met Yesung, and that Leo sent the patrol back to camp.”

Leeteuk took a break from arranging the other chairs and took a seat in his own. The 15 blue sapphires on the chair never looked so sad to him.

“The bunny scouts saw it first.”he began. Heechul looked back at him with serious eyes, and leeteuk continued. “They were scouting as usual and saw yesung instead of a normal new trainee. They sent a signal and i sent leo to see if it was true. But Leo didn’t tell me that they met a patrol on the way here though.” leeteuk had closed his eyes out of exacerbation. “Thank god that none of our members were on that patrol. If that happened, yesung would have probably fainted, like how when he saw you.”he opened his eyes on the emphasised last words, and stared at heechul.

Heechul just shrugged, and said, “ why did he faint when he saw me? I know he was always weak and all…. Wait, does he even remember me? Us? The others?” he stared at leeteuk with wide eyes.

“I don’t think so. He started panicking when he heard my name, and when he saw you he fainted.”

“Oh, okay. I wish Kangin's situation was like that.”

an awkward silence stayed in between them, since neither of them wanted to say what had to be said.
Don’t ever mention Kangin in front of me ever again.

After several minutes of just looking down at the floor, Leeteuk stood up and tapped the table lightly. A screen appeared in front of him, listing different groups and members. Leeteuk quickly surfaced through all of them and choosing certain groups and skipping others.

“Who are you choosing for the meeting?” Heechul asked from Yunho’s chair.

“Yunho, Onew, GD , Doojoon, and few others. CL, Taeyeon, and Yoona will be the only girls today though.” Leeteuk repiled.

“ Can you also bring our members? Donghae and Eunhyuk should be at the river, and Shindong is on cooking duty today. Kyuhyun is somewhere in the tech room… Ryeowook would probably in training… who am i missing?”

“annnd Siwon is flirting with the girls,” Heechul said laughing

“Nah, thats something you would do, Chul” Leeteuk said, looking up from the screen.

Heechul just smiled, glad that the awkwardness was gone. “Alright i’ll be back, and with a couple of girls if you don’t mind!” Heechul ’s voice faded away as he went out the door.

Leetek found himself smiling. What would i do without you heechul,.

Yesung woke up in a nice room, on a comfortable bed. The sunlight shone through the window, making the room dimly lit. this time he remembered, what had happened. He fainted because he was panicked. But Yesung still couldn’t remember how he had gotten into this new world of weird people. Nor did he remember why he felt like he should have known who Leeteuk was.

“Oh you're awake. The rumors were true after all…. It really is you, hyung.”

Yesung was so startled that he fell off his bed. Getting up, he yelled,” who’s there?”

“no need to shout, hyung. Im right here,” came the same voice.

And suddenly a man appeared infront of Yesung, and he backed away slowly.

“I’m sorry i scared you. Leeteuk hyung sent me here without telling me anything and he said to watch over you. My name is Onew,” the man said.

“m-m-my name is yesung. I’m sorry but i don’t remember you.”

Yesung felt sorry as soon as he said so. The feeling that he should know this man, that he should know Leeteuk , didn’t wear off. The man just shrugged.

“No One really notices me anyway. Taemin and Key like all the attention. From the rumors around the main camp, they said you forgot and don’t remember your time here, so i wasn’t expecting anything,” Onew said casually.

“Did …. Did you know me like how leeteuk knew me?” Yesung asked, frowning.

“Well, we were good friends, and you personally favored me out of shinee, even if you showed off more affection to key instead,” Onew remembering.

Yesung's frown got even deeper. “Shinee?” he asked.

Onew just stared at him, smiling. “Yea, Shinee, or whine-e as you used to say.”

After a moment of confused silence, Yesung replied back, “ well Shinee is a better name then b 1 a 3 or whatever.”

Onew’s exploding laughter caught him by surprise.

“ its b1a4 , and don’t let Sandeul hear that! He’ll be sulking and probably be making fun of how we spell, “shinee” ,” Onew managed to say in between chuckles.

When he was done, he grinned at Yesung. “You haven’t changed at all hyung.”

I hope so, Yesung thought. I sure hope so.

chapter 3

CL sighed as she heard Gdragon and Dara arguing in the planning room.

“What if he’s a threat?” Gdragon hissed.

Ah, so he did hear about yesung. What was leeteuk thinking, asking him to come to the meeting.

“He’s not!” Dara argued. “He’s just the same yesung we knew back then. I saw Leo carry him back, i heard him talking to Leeteuk myself!”

“you were eavesdropping?”

“that’s not the point -”

CL decided to interrupt their conversation. “I’m going out!” she yelled, as she headed out the door.

She took a step outside, and looked back.

“G, please behave yourself at the meeting.” she slammed the door before she heard his reply.

She ran out of the yg sector as fast she could, until she reached the border of SM’s. She stared at her watch. 4:30 . The meeting was to start at 5, she had some time. She walked into sm town, and headed straight to the cafeteria.

“hey , CL !! long time no see!”

ugh this voice…. CL turned to see Sunny.

If she got the meeting invitation too, i rather kill myself then go.

“Did you hear about the rumors?” Sunny asked cheerfully.

“Yea i did,” CL replied with a bored monotone voice.

“Do you think yesung is awake? Let's go visit him! Do you think he still remembers me? What if he doesn’t - “

“Ah there you are, i’ve been trying to get you for hours! we were supposed to meet Tiffany at the hill an hour ago!” a voice cut off Sunny.

“Oh hi Taeyeon! Were we supposed to meet Tiffany?”

“Yes, we were! Now let’s go!” said Taeyeon as she pulled her away from CL.

she shot an apologetic look to CL , and mouth whispered, see you at the meeting.

CL nodded in reply.

Thank Leeteuk that he chose quiet taeyeon than sunny!

Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

Oops. i forgot she can read minds…..

Taeyeon gave her one last wink before she dragged Sunny away towards the meeting hill.

Without looking back, CL went inside the cafeteria. A few people were sitting and socializing, but enough that CL could have time to herself quietly. She went straight to the main table, and sat down. She touched her watch, and started scrolling through the screen that had appeared in front of her.

She searched yesung in the search bar, and nothing came up.

She sighed.

usually , anyone can search others, and grab basic information about the name, which part of ent they were in , their abilities, their group, and so on. Even the loners can be searched up.

Unless the person was part of the Missing. Which… yesung was.

The big deal was that Yesung was the very first Missing to appear again.

And yet, there was no data about him.

Unless his fellow group member Kyuhyun had hacked into the system… which was impossible. He had been trying to do that for years with no success.

Frustrated, CL slammed her fist into the table.

“Hey now, that’s no way for a lady to act…” a velvety voice came from behind.

“Jay Park, what are you doing here?” CL asked through clenched teeth.

Jay pulled a chair in front of her and sat down. CL flinched when she saw the black markings all over his body. So much that she could barely see his own original skin…. Only his face was clear of it, and still there she could see the black veins appearing on his neck and chin.

Jay watched her reaction, and shrugged. “It’s taking over my body.”

“How long….” she asked, horrified to finish the question.

“ I don’t know how much time I have, ” he replied, with sadness in his voice. “I came to tell the rest of my former members…”

oh right, he was once part of 2pm, so long ago….

CL decided to change the subject. “How’s Minzy?” she asked.

“ I haven’t heard from in her in awhile. But she hasn’t gone Missing yet, so I’m sure she is fine.”

“Are you sure? She hasn’t gone missing?” CL asked worriedly as she searched up Minzy’s name.

Jay pointed at the screen that came up. “Well, there’s your answer,” he smirked.

• MINZY
  • Current status: loner.
  • Formally of 2ne1.
  • Abilities - level 1 body flexibility.
CL sighed in relief. She then tried something that she had done many times before. she searched up Park Bom. She had expected the page to be blank and it was. She knew that Bom had gone missing years ago, but she still searched her name in vain.

CL watched as jay stared awkwardly at the window. She turned her watch off, and she pressed the bell on the table to order her drink.

“Do you want something?”

“Nah, i’m good.” Jay replied.

“You keep your contacts as watch?”

CL looked down at her wrist. “Oh yea, I do. Usually it's a bracelet, but I thought a watch matched my outfit more today.”

She twisted it, and in front of their eyes, it became an intertwined pink and black bracelet. She twisted it again, and it transformed into a simple watch that read 4:45 .

“How bout you?” she asked.

Jay smirked, and brought his hand to his ear. He pointed to his earring as a waiter came up to them - Key from shinee.

“Hey, CL noona. Do you want your usual coffee ?” he asked. “You do need to be awake for the meeting. Onew always says you doze off.”

CL rolled her eyes. “Me? Doze off? Ha. it's more like Onew who does!”

Jay looked at them, confused. “There’s a meeting today? It's not friday today.”

“uhh…” Key didn’t know how to respond.

Apparently, the news of Yesung hadn’t reached the loners yet.

“Key, tell Leeteuk that i’m telling what's happening to jay. The loners have a right to now. Infact, i’m surprised they don’t know yet.”

“but what if i get in trouble?” Key started to argue. “What happened?” Jay asked harshly, at the same time.

“Fine, I’ll mention it in the meeting. Go get my coffee, Key.”

Key nodded and headed back to the kitchen without saying another word. Naturally, like everyone else, he was afraid of Jay Park.

“What happened?,” Jay asked again, less harshly than last time.

There was a pain of betrayal in his eyes, but he didn’t attack like usually did. After all, CL was one of the few allies he had in the main ENT camp.

“Well…” CL began.

“Wait is this about the rumors?” Jay interrupted.

“Which rumors did you hear?” she countered, with an eyebrow arched.

“Rumors that a Missing came back. While I was heading towards the main building, I heard BlockB’s Zico talking with his member- Park Kyung i think. Since they are friendly with us loners, he mentioned to me that there are rumors that a Missing person had shown up again.” Jay explained.

He then frowned. . “Zico didn’t tell me who it was though.”

“well,” CL began again. . “The rumors are true. Today, the matoki bunny scouts were on patrol when they saw someone lying on the floor. At first they thought it was the usual new trainee but it was in fact, Yesung, from Super Junior, who had gone missing for about a year now. While he was being escorted, he was seen by a patrol lead by Btob’s leader, Eunkwang, and from there word spread quickly. Leeteuk issued an emergency meeting with the senior groups, and GD was not happy with the news at all. For now, i believe that Yesung was in the med room, with Shinee leader Onew as a guard.”

she explained to him twice the speed than the normal person would talk, just in case someone nearby was listening.

Jay Park nodded when she was done and quietly said, “ I see. And why has noone told me or the loners?”

“Because Leeteuk didn’t want anyone but the older senior groups to know. And, Heechul was sure that the word would have reached you anyway. Which it sort of did…..” CL glanced at her watch. 4:55 . “Shit, I’m gonna be late to the meeting!”

She got out of her chair and ran towards the door.

“ Jay, i give you permission to tell the other loners! I have to go. Tell Minzy that Dara and I miss her dearly, and - oh - thanks Key!”

CL grabbed the coffee out of startled Key’s hands and ran out the door, without properly saying goodbye to Jay Park.

He would understand. After all this was an important meeting.

She jogged towards the main building, into the conference room. And naturally, she ran into chaos.

She opened the door, to find Kyuhyun chasing Shindong and Eunhyuk around the room.

“Move out of my way!” Kyuhyun hissed at CL.

She walked around him and quietly sat down in her pink and black spiked chair, next to GDragon’s dragon designed chair.

On the other side of Gd’s chair, Yunho was laughing at the younger trio chasing each other in circles, and Taeyeon seemed like she was half giggling, half groaning at the stupidity of the boys.

“Gotcha! “ Kyuhyun screamed as he grabbed Shindong.

He struggled to hold onto the larger man, and somehow, both of them tumbled onto the ground, and crashing onto Gdragon, who was napping on the floor….. As a dragon.

As Shindong crashed into him, Gdragon roared and blew fire across the ceiling. He grabbed Kyuhyun in his claws, and flew upwards as the suju maknae was crying and begging for his life.

This only made Yunho laugh harder, and even Doojoon, who had stayed quiet in the corner of the room, cracked a smile.

“G ! i’m sorry i’m sorry just don’t drop me like you did with Seungri, i promise i’ll behave please please…”

at this point Kyu was hysterical, which made Yunho dying out of laughter, rolling on the floor, tangled up in his red underwear.

Even Doojoon and Taeyeon joined in laughing. To CL, it seemed that Taeyeon was not laughing at the fact that Gdragon was bullying Kyuhyun, but at the scene of Yunho tangled up in red underwear and almost dying.

What a strange girl…

“Well if I ’m strange, tell your strange boyfriend to drop down that idiot!”

“ He’s not my boyfriend!” CL screamed in embarrassment . “And besides, if he drops that idiot, he won't have a brain! Not that he had one to begin with…”

“Hey! I’m in charge of the tech team, you asshole!” Kyuhyun complained from above.

“Now, Kyu, it's not nice calling others assholes,” Doojoon called from his corner.

“That's kind of hard when you're in the air, Doojoon!” yelled Kyuhyun.

“No need to yell, we can hear you perfectly fine,” Onew’s voice said from somewhere to the left. CL rolled her eyes, and Gd let a snort of agreement as he flew around the room.

Kyuhyun tried begging again as GD swung him around the room. “G, please it wasn't my fault, it was Shindong hyung who crashed into you -”

“What the hell is going on here?” Leeteuk screamed as he entered the room.

At that, Gdragon dropped poor Kyuhyun straight at leeteuk.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and screamed loudly as he fell, expecting to crash into the floor. He kept screaming, and opened his eyes. He realized that he was staring at the floor, just inches away.

Leeteuk then gently released his levitation, and Kyuhyun slumped to the floor, banging his legs on the table.

“Thanks hyung,” Kyuhyun muttered as he got up.

“Apologize to GD.” Leeteuk replied.

CL let out a snicker, and Leeteuk shot her look. She sipped on her coffee as she crossed her legs, not looking in his direction.

“But hyung, it was Eunhyuk and Shindong hyungs fault, they started it - “

“i don't care, apologize to GD.”

Kyuhyun sighed and gave up. “I'm sorry, G."

“Apology not accepted.” Gdragon said, finally human. He patted his ruffled red hair down.

Leeteuk ignored him, and snapped his fingers twice. Both Shindong and Eunhyuk floated in the air from where they were hiding.

“Both of you have clean up duty today. And 3 days worth of dawn patrols.” Leeteuk ordered sternly.

Then he dropped them, not so gently like he did with Kyuhyun.

“ow!”

“but hyung -”

whoosh.

CL knew automatically that Doojoon had used his noise cancellation, as she saw the 2 suju member’s mouth moving, but couldn't hear a thing.

Yunho nodded towards leeteuk as a greeting, and asked, “ how do you deal with them ?”

“ I don't,” came Leeteuk ’s tired reply. “thanks Doojoon.”

Doojoon just shrugged. “I can barely handle my 4 members, I don't know how you handle 10……”

“Like I said, I don't.” Leeteuk replied again.

He sat down in his sapphire chair tiredly.

“hey leeteuk,”CL started, but he cut her off.

“Yea i know. You told Jay Park about Yesung. I met him on the way here actually. He's gonna attend the meeting with us.”

CL arched her eyebrow.

“will Jun.K allow it?” she asked.

“I already sent him a message,” Leeteuk said while touching his sapphire ring.

“This meeting will be interesting," Taeyeon commented quietly, as she stared at the noiseless suju members arguing.

"I already bet doojoon 3 days of dawn patrols that CL will fall asleep before onew!" Gdragon exclaimed as he sat in his chair.

Doojoon didn't reply to him, but he did slightly smirked CL.

Ugh boys.

Slowly, more people came to join them - the rest of suju members, Taeyeon’s fellow member Yoona, Jay Park, Infinite’s leader Sunggyu, Hyuna , Amber and Luna , and Ft Island’s leader Hongki.

As the people sat down in their own chairs around the table, Doojoon slowly decreased the cancellation, and voices could be softly heard.

Even the suju members had stopped arguing for once, they were all talking seriously about yesung.

Hyuna and Luna seemed to be talking about Jay Park, who shifted uncomfortably in his guest chair.

Onew appeared on his seat, and nodded to Leeteuk. “Can we started the meeting now?”

CL shook her head. She pointed at the empty chair two seats down. “JunK isn't here yet.”

“Do you think he'll even come? After Jay’s here,” Gdragon whispered.

As if in answer, the doors opened, and everyone fell silent. JunK strode in., along with his fellow 2pm members, Taecyeon , Wooyoung, and Chansung.

Leeteuk tilted his head in confusion in why he had brought his members, but didn't say anything against it as JunK took his seat in between Doojoon and Onew.

The rest of the 2pm members sat in the guest section along with Jay park, Hyuna, Yoona, Luna and Amber, as the end of the table were for leaders only.

JunK nodded towards Leeteuk. CL sucked in her breath, nervously. After all, like Taeyeon said, this meeting will be interesting.

Leeteuk stood up.

“let the meeting begin!” he declared.

And so it began.

chapter 4
30 minutes before the meeting.

Leeteuk had told onew to explain everything to yesung. Except that he had chosen the wrong person. Onew was never the talkative type. Yesung sat down on the bed, and stared at him.

“So,” he began awkwardly.

“So….. um…..” yesung replied back, just as awkwardly.

Onew cleared his throat and began again. “Leeteuk wanted me to explain to you everything about this place.which is um hard….”

yesung just stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

“Welcome to the ENT,” onew said lamely.

I want to slap myself ugh.

Yesung cracked a smile. “Is that how you guys introduce yourself here? Leeteuk said the same thing!”

“its how we greet the new trainees,” onew replied, as he sat down by the window.

“Trainees?”

“yea. That’s what we call the new people who come here. We expect a new person here every 3 thursdays. We were supposed to get a new trainee today…”

“but instead, you got me.” yesung finished onew’s sentence.

Good, he catches on fast.

“Yup. instead we got you.” onew thought of what to say next, how to simplify the system they had. “ when we get new trainees, we categorize them into the different sectors of the ENT. They may stay with the sector, or change into a different one until the leaders decide which group the trainee will be in. From then on, the person stays with the group forever.for awhile, they wear a shirt that has their group symbol on them so that people know which group they are in.”

blinking, yesung processed it quietly. He still seemed alittle confused.

“And why am i different from these trainees?” he asked.

“Uhmm… can i answer that later? After i explain everything….” onew awkwardly said, not looking at him.

Yesung nodded for him to continue.

“After the new trainees get their groups, they train.”

“train?” yesung asked again.

This is getting repetitive. I try to explain, and he keeps asking! I wonder how leeteuk deal with this….

“Remember the person who escorted you here? Leo?”

yesung nodded.”he turned into a lion.”

“yea. Well, alot of us… alot of us have abilities. Mutations. Powers. Whatever you want to call it.”

onew watched yesung carefully, wondering what his reaction will be. He didnt looked surprised at all. Rather, he looked thoughtful, intrigued.

“Is that why you can disappear and appear?” he asked. Onew nodded. Then yesung asked the question that onew feared he would ask. “

Do i have an ability?”

“well… its not my place to say so right now. Dara noona can answer to that later.” onew explained quickly.

“Did i have one before?” Onew took in a deep breath before answering.

“ you did. You could control people’s emotions… with your singing.”

“with my singing? Is that even possible?”yesung wondered out loud.

“Yes with your singing. You had such an amazing singing voice,” onew said, remembering.

“ you would use your voice to cheer people up when they were sad, and scream your emotions out to everyone when you were angry.”

“is that …. Is that even possible?” yesung repeated.

Onew thought of how to answer him. “Well, how does Leo turn into a lion? How do i disappear? How does hyuna control the temperature? We don’t know. No One here has the same exact ability. Different variations, maybe, but it is unique to the person.”

yesung narrowed his eyes, as if onew’s answer didn’t exactly satisfy him. Then his expression changed, as if he thought of something else.

“Are there people without abilities at all?”

“yup. not everyone has an ability, and that’s okay. They train to be excellent fighters, scouts, or techies.”

“techies?” yesung asked with an eyebrow raised in amusement.

Onew grinned. “Kyu hyung gave the nickname. He’s in charge of the tech team.”

“kyu?” yesung asked strangely.

Oh shit i forgot to not mention any of his members… leeteuk had told onew about yesung’s reaction. He quickly changed the subject.

“Anyways, all of us living here, we live to survive. And we use our abilities to.”

yesung stared at him blankly again. “Do any of you guys know why you are here?”

onew was taken back by his question, he didn’t know how to answer.

“We don’t actually. One day we just appeared in this world. Forgetting how we got here, and why we were here. And there were people who were here before us, and they lead us into this world. They categorized us in different sectors, and different groups,and took care of us before they…. They…” onew trailed off.

“Before they what,” yesung asked.

“Before they go Missing. Or before they die,” onew whispered back quietly.

The pain was still fresh, and he didn’t want to remember. Atleast yesung can prove that missings can show up again…..

But i will never have that joy….

“You’re crying,” yesung said gently.

“Oh, i am?” onew wiped the tears off, and instictly turned invisible.

“Sorry,” yesung mumbled. “No, don’t be,” onew replied.

“You were just asking. it ‘s my job to answer and explain.”

yesung looked like he wanted to say more, but a knock interrupted them. Taemin poked his head in. so leeteuk doesn't trust anyone with yesung except us.

Onew appeared again, and nodded to taemin.

What’s wrong? Why were you crying, hyung? Taemin asked telepathically.

“nothing, “ onew snapped out loud.

“Huh?” yesung asked.

“Taemin here can telepathically communicate with you,” onew explained.

“ he’s your new guard, i have to go.”

yesung looked sad. “ am i trapped in here? As in a prisoner?”

“no, you’re not hyung,” taemin spoke. “It’s just that... “

“that leeteuk doesn’t want you to meet the other people yet,” onew finished taemin’s sentence.

“Like a prisoner, “ yesung stated again.

I already explained to him what trainies are, and that how some of us have abilities. Don’t answer him if he asks about himself, missings , or leeteuk.

how the heck am i supposed to talk to him then?
Taemin asked.

Wait actually…. I have an idea. Leeteuk is gonna kill me though.

Wait hyung
- onew cut off the tealthpathy as he ran out the med room.

He stepped outside of the main building and leaned on the wall. he unwrapped his necklace around his neck, and scrolled through the aqua blue contact screen that came up, gently tapping on the contact that he was looking for.the necklace transformed into a small metal earpiece.

“ what do you want onew?” came a tired voice.

“Sunggyu, i need you to come down to the med room. that's where yesung is,” onew said as he put in the the earpiece into his ear.

“I thought taemin was supposed to be guarding him next.” sunggyu’s sleepy voice became louder.

“Exactly. I need you to put him to sleep, so that he won’t ask questions anymore!”

“why don’t you answer his questions?” sunggyu asked. He sounded more awake.

“Because that’s leeteuk’s job?” onew fired back.

“Look, leeteuk is tired as hell, i can feel it. Couldn’t you made his job uh, i don’t know, alittle easier, by explaining to yesung what he is?”

“i don’t want taemin to spill any thing, you know how he is. Also, yesung is mentally exhausted, and he thinks we’re keeping him prisoner.” onew said quickly.

After a moment of silence, sungggyu replied back. “Fine. but if leeteuk gets angry, you’re to blame. I have to be at the main building anyway, for the meeting.”

and in a blink of an eye, sunggyu had teleported to onew’s side. His hair was sticking out in different angles, and his mouth was in the shape of a yawn. Instead of yawning, it somehow formed the shape to talk.

“Let’s get going, shall we?” sunggyu said in a lazy voice.

“Were you sleeping?” onew asked laughing.

“As always,” sunggyu grinned back. “But i might have competition these days. I heard from doojoon that you and CL sneak in naps.”

onew scoffed at sunggyu’s statement. “We don’t sleep in meetings! Well, i don’t, im not sure about CL. you can never tell with her……”

sunggyu just shrugged lazily as he opened the door to the med room. Taemin was talking to yesung about the different patrols people take.

“ the dawn patrol patrols the border at dawn, and the evening patrols usually go around dinner time,” taemin finished explaining to yesung.

He nodded towards onew and sunggyu at the door in greeting.

“Why do you guys have so many patrols?” yesung asked curiously, not noticing sunggyu and onew coming in.

keep him busy, taemin.

F
ine, taemin replied back internally, realizing why sunggyu was with him. He gave nothing away at all as spoke with yesung.

“There are threats that appear around the borders. If we don’t keep an eye, people can die. Tvxq made a system of patrolling, and we’ve doing it since,” taemin clarified.

He then asked yesung, “ do you want to go on a patrol with us tomorrow?”

at the same time, onew hissed at sunggyu to move.

Sunggyu who was singing a lullaby, started yawning. Yesung didn’t even answer taemin’s question. He yawned along with sunggyu, and had closed his eyes. By the time he walked up to the bed, yesung had already fallen limp and was breathing evenly.

Sunggyu touched his forehead, and whispered, “sleep. Sleep untill leeteuk touches your forehead, hyung.” and just like that, yesung fell asleep.

taemin and onew tucked the sleep induced yesung in bed, and nodded thanks to sunggyu.

“Onew, you owe me big time,” sunggyu sneered.

“Thanks, hyung. I do owe you,” onew answered.

“I’m grabbing a drink at the cafeteria before i head in the meeting. You want anything?”

onew shook his head. “I’ll see you there then,” sunggyu grunted at him. He high fived taemin goodbye, and teleported out of the room.

Onew blinked and shook his head to himself.

Is there anything bothering you hyung?

no , tae. Im fine. Keep a watch on yesung hyung, while we’re at the meeting. Don’t let the younger kids get in.

taemin nodded, and pulled the chair by the window. Onew gave him one last look before walking out into the corridor . he turned left, and opened the door to the conference room. He didn’t expect it to be peaceful at all, and as usual, he was right.

Onew instinctively turned invisible as he processed the situation in the large room. Kyuhyun was somehow dangling in gdragon’s claws, and was screaming for his life as the dragon boy flew around the room at a lazy speed. Yunho hyung was on the floor, tangled up in red underwear, struggling to breathe. Eunhyuk and shindong were nowhere to be found, and yet their bickering could be heard. The only girls in the room, CL and taeyeon, were arguing if kyuhyun had a brain, which brought a yelling of curses from kyuhyun in the air. And doojoon, who was probably the only sane person other than onew in the room, only gently chided kyuhyun about calling people assholes. Of course, the response was only more yelling from the maknae.

“no need to yell, we can hear you perfectly fine,” onew snapped as he walked to his seat. The aqua blue chair was studed with jewels and stars.

Key must have changed the design without telling me again.

As he settled down in the seat, onew took a moment to rethink, trying his best to ignore the rest of the people in the room, including leeteuk who had just came in. he listed the most recent people who had gone Missing - members of 4minute, infinite member hoya, sungmin hyung from suju, fellow f(x)’s leader victoria, the groups teentop and missA as a whole, bigbang sunbae’s top, the list went on and on. Even the oldest loner, psy, who had only recently left the yg sector, disappeared. Both kangin hyung and jay park’s time was limited, who knows when will they be lost to the Darkness. The darkness had taken so much of the body that Kangin hyung couldn’t even talk anymore. Yesung and Top were once like that as well. Onew shuddered at the mere thought of it. They had so much darkness in them, and everyone thought that it would take them away. Instead, one day, both of them went missing. Both gdragon and leeteuk were devastated. They almost lost their will to lead the rest of the people.

Onew blinked, as he remembered what yesung had asked earlier in the med room.

“Do any of you guys know why you are here?”

“We don’t actually. One day we just appeared in this world. Forgetting how we got here, and why we were here. And there were people who were here before us, and they lead us into this world.”

as he stared at the many different people coming in the room, onew’s memories came back, as if it were just yesterday.

The time when even leeteuk and gdragon were once trainees along with everyone else in this room. When leeteuk, heechul, and hongki had often argued their heads off over the smallest thing. When leeteuk always comforted onew whenever he had listened to the lies that the darkness whispered to him. When gdragon stood his ground when the camp turned their back on daesung. When jay park and jun.k lead 2pm together with joy and laughter. When 2ne1 and 4minute were the badass rebels, f(x) not far behind. When snsd wasn’t broken, but a sisterhood of 9 girls.

The lost times swirled in onew’s mind as he heard the commotion. He snapped back into reality, and stared in shock at the guest who had came in. jay park.

Oh boy, its gonna be so much fun when jun.k gets in here…. taeyeon snorted. Onew shot a glance at leeteuk greeting the unwanted guest.

Unwanted was an understatement. Hyuna was reeking with cold rage, and only luna was holding her back, but she had her fangs out, ready to attack. Not far from them, amber looked nervous, like she didn’t want to be here. The rest of super junior spread out in a defensive line around the girls with their hands raised, as if jay park was going to launch himself at them. The room only got colder.

Probably hyuna changing it without noticing.

A few seats down, onew saw doojoon stay calm like always, but he still had the look of disapproval on his face. Yunho looked like he was gonna say something, but sunggyu cut him off as he yawned. Yunho couldn’t help but yawn with him, but it didn’t help him relax at all.

Somehow, everyone was silent, but then onew realized that doojoon was using his noise cancellation around the leader side of the table.

He continued to watch as leeteuk explained to the rest of the guests why the infamous loner was here. In the midst of the everyone calming down, hongki came in with a bottle soju, already tipsy. He slapped jay park a happy high five, and the latter looked uncomfortable, but he still returned the greeting. Onew heard gdragon snort in amusement at how unfitting the ft island leader was. “

Where’s onew?” leeteuk’s worn voice asked as he walked up to his seat.

Oops. i forgot im still invisible.

“can we started the meeting now?” onew asked as he reappeared in his seat.

To his right, CL shook her head. She pointed at the empty chair next to him. “jun k isn't here yet.” gdragon was in the midst of whispering something to her when the door opened. Again the temperature of the room seemed like ice, but this time it wasn’t from hyuna, but from the looks that the 2pm members gave towards to jay park as they came in.

jun.k strode towards the leaders with a cold face, but didn’t say anything to them as he sat down in his dark gray chair.

The room was utterly quiet as leeteuk stood up, declaring, “Let the meeting begin!” .

For a moment noone spoke, and then the room exploded with anger.

“Leeteuk what were you thinking-”

“why is he here?”

“is it true? That yesung is back?”

“when can we see our hyung?”

“hyuna, its steaming hot in here, calm down!”

“this traitor -”

“QUIET!!” doojoon screamed in anger.

Everyone looked at him in shock. Leeteuk shot him a concerned look, and his mouth was moving, but no noise came out.

oops , doojoon mouthed to onew and jun.k . onew shot him a grin, but jun.k had the same cold face, and motioned to him. Doojoon nodded.

“Speak,” he said in an apologetic voice.

Noone seemed to talk but instead gave each other heated stares. leeteuk cleared his throat and spoke.

“ i brought you all here today to discuss important matters. today , when the matoki bunny scouts were on patrol for the new trainee, we found someone else instead. We found yesung, who had gone missing for about a year now.”

leeteuk avoided the fact that yesung was his fellow member, but noone commented on it as they already knew. Onew gave him an encouraging look, and he continued with a shaky breath.

“ he doesn’t remember his time in the ENT, nor does he know anything of us….”

“actually….” onew mumbled.

“What did you do?” heechul asked accusingly from the other side of the table.

“ i told him what we would tell to any other trainee. And then.. I told him what he was like before.”

“you did what?” shindong shrieked. The rest of the suju members looked just as angry.

“ i was explaining to him how people had different abilities, and he asked if he had one before, and i told him,” onew rambled quickly.

Oh i hate being the center of the attention.

Leeteuk didn’t look mad, but he investigated further. “Did he remember that he was here before?”

“i think he knows that he has a connection to this place,” onew replied earnestly .

“like he knows your name, hyung,” heechul spoke thoughtfully. “You said that he remembered your name, but doesn’t know why.”

leeteuk nodded.

Yoona looked confused. “But why does he only remember your name, leeteuk? Did he mention any of us?”

leeteuk shook her head at her.

“No. when Leo brought him in, he mentioned that yesung didn’t know anything, and acted like a new trainee would. It only triggered to him when i said my name to him.”

donghae, who also hated being in the center of attention like onew, spoke up quietly. “So if we expose to him what he had before, like us members and his friends, he will remember?”

“but if we expose everything to him, it might be a threat to us,” gdragon hissed.

CL kicked his chair in disapproval, and one of the dragons on his chair came alive and snapped at her.

jun k. Ignored them, and said something. “If he remembers as he is exposed, then we should keep jay park away.”

jay park snapped awake at the mention of his name.

“ you want to get rid of me that much?” he snapped.

“But not just jay park, but kangin hyung too,” siwon suggested, catching on to what jun.k was saying.

“Aaand i’m lost…..” amber said out loud.

Leeteuk looked confused as welll. “Explain…..”

“ well, both jay park and kangin have the darkness in them. Let’s say that donghae hyung’s suggestion is true. If yesung encounters and spends time with jay park , kangin, or anyone else who has the darkness, it might trigger his mind to remember the time when he himself had the darkness inside of him,” jun.k reasoned. “i’m not trying to get rid of you jay. I don’t hate you that much. But we can’t lose yesung again. Not the fact the that he is a Missing, but i’m pointing at the fact the fact that he had the darkness inside of him. We don’t need anyone else to go through the battle and lose….”

onew hissed at his statement. It was way too early to say that infront of him.

“I’m sorry....” jun.k apologized. He sounded genuine.

Onew just ignored him as he reached across the table. He grabbed the soju bottle from hongki who was already knocked out. Next to him, sunggyu looked distracted as played with the different infinite loops on the arm of his golden chair. Onew took a swing of the bottle and glupped 3 mouthfuls before the bottle was levitated out of his hands. Leeteuk glared at him, but didn't say anything.

“ so what are we going to -” hyuna’s question was never finished as the alarm for danger blared out in the room.

It surprised everyone, and it momentary caused leeteuk to lose focus of the soju bottle in the air. Gravity pulled it down, and sunggyu teleported , grabbing the stunned onew out of the way. The glass bottle shattered on the aqua blue chair, and leeteuk snapped out of it. He raised the biggest pieces of the shattered glass as a defensive wall around sunggyu and onwe . gdragon who had turned into his dragon form, perched on b1a4’s skull chair hanging on the the wall. Even hongki, who was drunk during the meeting, snapped out his contacts as a dagger and crouched in an offensive pose, ready to attack. Battle howls from outside could heard.

“Exo,” donghae murmured. Around the room onew saw the others tense up.

CL and yunho scrolled through the emergency screen that popped out, and kyuhyun was furiously backing them, complaining about the technology. The alarm continued to ring , and suddenly changed into the noises of the battle, mingled with screaming. Onew recognized the voice screaming. It was s.coups , leader of seventeen, one of the older trainee groups.

“Found it!” CL shirecked. “it s in the pledis sector!” yunho yelled confmring CL.

everybody, even jay park, looked at leeteuk for orders.

“ 2pm, doojoon , sunggyu, grab the rest of your members and take in charge of the battle! GD, i want you to do a perimeter in the sky, with daesung if u can! CL, hyuna check for injured and get them to safety! kyu get in contact with everyone else. Luna and amber, take care of the younger trainees and make sure they don’t get in the battle, and yoona, taeyeon, grab you members and take care of the injured that CL and hyuna send you. onew, guard the med room with the rest of shinee! Everyone else you're with me, spread out throughout camp, jay park, contact the loners and join the battle!”

everyone moved as one as leeteuk’s orders were given. As onew started to run towards the med room, leeteuk grabbed his arm.

“Please…. Please take care of yesung for me, i trust noone else.”

onew nodded. “I will.” i promise.

“ 2pm, Doojoon , Sunggyu, grab the rest of your members and take in charge of the battle! -”

Leeteuk probably gave more orders to the others, but Sunggyu wasn’t listening. He was already twisting his infinite loop earring into a weapon. Throwing the contact into the air, Sunggyu imagined his members in his mind, giving them the order to be at the battle. Around him, Doojoon and Jun.k were already doing the same.

As Leeteuk finished his command, everyone started moving as one, some flying, and others running towards the door. Onew was talking to Leeteuk before he ran out, and sunggyu teleported towards them. By the time he reached them, Onew had already ran to the med room, but Sunggyu called out to Leeteuk.

“I put him to sleep. Onew asked me to get him asleep while he was on guard. All you have to do is touch his forehead.” he disappeared without hearing Leeteuk ’s reponse.

Sunggyu wasn’t even finished teleporting when he heard the fighting. As his body touched the ground, he looked around the scene and ran to where he was needed the most. Nu'est's Minhyun was struggling with a small cyber by himself. I thought all the Nu'est members went missing. I guess not… His contacts formed to a golden whip and he lashed at the cyber monster that had Minhyun down. Sunggyu twisted it around, wrapping the robot around. The non living bot struggled free and lunged at him. Out of the corner of his eye, Sunggyu saw the younger boy limping towards safety as the whip lashed out again. This time, Sunggyu swung it hard, and making sure the golden whip coiled tightly around the cyber’s head. The eyes of the monster were lifeless and empty, and yet hands stretched towards the neck, trying in vain to untwist the bind. Sunggyu leaped in the air, with his hands still on his whip. As he flipped, he kicked the head as hard as he could, while pulling the coiled whip. The cyborg's head snapped in half, and for a moment, the hands struggled again, and went limp.

Sunggyu threw the head onto the ground as it disintegrated into black particles along with the rest of the body.

For a moment, he felt like he was a murderer, but he shook it off.

Nonsense. These creatures are here to kill you. It’s kill or be killed.

Teleporting away, Sunggyu landed at the outskirts of the pledis sector, where several people were struggling to hold down a demogorgon. It hissed and lashed its tail at yoseob, a member of Highlight, Doojoon’s group. Yoseob quickly darted around, and tried to land attacks, but was missing greatly. He grimaced as he landed on his feet, but still limped on one foot, trying to lash out his lightbulbs.

He’s injured!

Sunggyu ran and twisted his whip around again, only to be thwarted by the tail.

“Keep it busy!” a voice screamed above as he landed roughly on his back.

Looking up, Sunggyu realized that Btob’s Eunkwang was on the beast’s back, holding onto the horns.

As an answer to Eunkwang, pink ribbons started coiling around the ground, trying to reach the monster.

The rest of the Highlight members are joining the fight!

Sunggyu threw his whip in the air. The tail matched it strike for strike each time he raised his raised his arm to lash. On the other side , Yoseob finally landed a lightbulb on the demogorgon, causing it to become aflame on the leg. This distracted Sunggyu momentarily, and it was just enough. The tail hit him hard and it sent him flying backwards.

He instinctively teleported in the air, but couldn't control his landing, and ended up falling towards the monster. The demogorgon hissed at him and opened its mouth.

That's it I'm done for, I’m gonna die, I hope I taste nasty -

“oof” Sunggyu grunted as Eunkwang kicked him on the chest, pushing him to fall to the side.

Ribbons broke his fall, and he landed on his chest. Spitting out dirt that got in his mouth, Sunggyu rolled over, dodging the monster’s feet. Getting up, he lunged his whip, slapping it’s leg.

He was barely aware of Doojoon next to him, raising his hands to straining to control the ribbons that were trying to entangle the beast in front of them. Yoseob also had his hands raised in the air, even though he looked like he was about to pass out.

Sunggyu dodged the massive tail again and shouted to Eunkwang who was still holding onto the horns of the beast.

“What’s the plan? You better have a plan, we can't keep this up any longer!”

Gikwang, who was also fighting alongside him, answered instead.

“Our ribbons are almost at their full length - “

he was cut off by the tail that smacked him into Sunggyu. Both fell on their backs, ribbons cushioning their fall. Gikwang got up, and offered his hand to Sunggyu.

Ribbons? Ribbons are your team’s specialty, but how the hell are we gonna be beat this bitch up using ribbons?” Sunggyu exclaimed, getting up as he sent his whip flying again.

“Tie up a ribbon,” sang a voice nearby, before Gikwang could answer.

Junhyung?

And the man himself appeared from underneath the demogorgon. As he walked up to the them, 5 ribbons wrapped around the beast tangling it up. 1 had grabbed the tail, and two more were wrapped around the 4 legs. The last two were shutting the mouth. The more the demogoron struggled, the more the ribbons trapped the body. The monster roared in frustration, trying to break free.

“And this is where Eunkwang - “ Gikwang was still talking to him, but Sunggyu couldn’t hear a thing.

Looking up to Doojoon for answers, he saw that the others were staring at the beast. Confused, Sunggyu turned back to stare at the beast. Just as he realized what was going to happen, Eunkwang emerged from the tangled mess of the ribbons that already wrapped around the demogorgon’s body. The hyper male giggled as he put his mouth to the monster’s ear.

Sunggyu put his hands to cover his own ears, and around him, the members of Highlight did the same. They were prepared for the super sonic blast, but it was still hit them hard, even if it was silent. Yoseob stumbled back at the shock, but regained his footing. Gikwang and Junhyung were grinning, while beads of sweat appeared on doojoon’s forehead as he focused on his ability.

Sunggyu found new respect for the fellow leader.

I always thought noise cancellation was a passive ability, and i never thought Doojoon had to strain to use his skill…

in front of them, Eunkwang continued to scream in the monster’s ear as it struggled silently.

As they watched it slowly weakening, Sunggyu almost felt sorry for the beast. Almost.

I mean, its literally internally bleeding from the direct sonic screaming….

Finally the demogorgon fell limp, and Eunkwang grinned at them as the ribbons slowly untangled themselves. The Highlight members each reached for their own ribbons, Doojoon grabbing two, letting sound in their ears again.

“Where’s Dongwoon?” Sunggyu asked realizing that the Highlight’s maknae was gone.

“He joined the main fight along with the Seventeen members. I think 2pm sunbae are there as well, but i’m not sure,” eunkwang replied, dusting off his dirty shirt.

Sunggyu nodded at that. “ My members are there too. We should join them -”

in front of them, Yoseob collapsed, grasping his side. Doojoon at his side also sat down, closing his eyes.

“ i don't think Yoseob and i can fight anymore. Yoseob's too injured -”

“i’m fine!” the younger boy snapped. “I just need to breathe…..”

Doojoon looked at Sunggyu desperately, pleading him silently to -

“don't you dare,” Yoseob snarled at Sunggyu. “I can still fight….”

“but you’re injured….” Gikwang stated lamely.

Yoseob glared at them fiercely. Junhyung just shook his head at the childish behavior, and sat down next to his members.

“Umm… guys…..” Eunkwang’s nervous voice caught Sunggyu’s attention.

Eunkwang’s contacts - a long necklace in his hand- was glowing neon blue, and Sunggyu’s own whip was glowing a bright golden- yellow hue.

Twisting the whip into a loop, Sunggyu stared at the messy handwriting that appeared.

• Losing, Calling more groups to center of pledis. I’m injured. Need back up. help. °○ dongwoo
It was signed with an asymmetrical infinity loop and Dongwoo’s name.

Behind him, the Highlight member were arguing about sending Yoseob, but Sunggyu ignored them.

It must be really bad if he can't teleport…

Gripping the whip tighter, he closed his eyes as he imagined Dongwoo in his head. Sunggyu saw him on the ground, with a bloody leg and eyes closed. Dongwoo’s body appeared and disappeared, as if he was trying to teleport, but couldn’t.

Around him, the battle raged on, with 2pm’s leader Jun.k screaming orders at other groups to move the injured to safety. Grimacing, Sunggyu thought of his others members, particularly L appearing in his head.

As L was helping an injured Seventeen member, Sunggyu searched for his contacts, infamously known as the “Death Note”. As he found it on L’s wrist, Sunggyu sighed with relief. There were no red names engraved on the large cuff on the L’s wirst, although many names were blue.

So many injured, thought Sunggyu as he skimmed through the blue names.

With one last look at the other members fighting the battle, Sunggyu snapped back at the reality. He looked at Doojoon who was staring blankly at the sky.

He’s probably glancing at Dongwoon to make sure he’s okay.

The rest of the Highlight members had gotten up on their feet, with Eunkwang explaining the situation to them.

Nodding at Eunkwang farewell, Sunggyu teleported to where he saw Dongwoo last, but he was already gone.

He better have teleported….

Sunggyu just shrugged it off, and ran towards the front, where Jun.k was struggling to keep things in control. The other 2pm members were spread out, with their weapons and chains lashing at several monsters at once. Around them, Exo members, as wolves, lunged at the injured creatures.

Jun.k finally noticed him and shouted over the chaos of the battle.

“Most of your members are helping Seventeen! Help BlockB and Btob members protect Afterschool in the front! ”

Sunggyu raised his whip as a signal that he heard, and teleported towards BlockB who were fighting an army of cybers.

Afterschool members and Btob members were scattered amongst the crowd of robots, all struggling to the front where BlockB members were barely holding their ground.

Sunggyu cracked his whip at a cyber that had 2 BlockB members busy. As the whip wrapped around the head, one of the members jumped on top of the robot, slashing a long dagger upwards the face. The other member kicked as hard he could at the body while Sunggyu pulled with all his might on his whip. The head snapped from the body, but the robot had grabbed the foot of the kick, and crushed it with inhuman strength as it degenerated.

The BlockB member - Bbomb? Jaeho? - screamed in agony, and Sunggyu flinched.

Making sure that the other member was checking on the injured one, Sunggyu lashed his whip at another cyborg, twisting and coiling.

The other member got up and helped Sunggyu again, by throwing multiple daggers at the head of the cyber monster. More and more robots swarmed around them, and suddenly Sunggyu couldn’t see the 2 BlockB members anymore.

As Sunggyu striked his whip over and over, kicking and pulling, there was no end to the endless stream of robots.

Finally reaching towards an injured Btob member who was fighting the biggest cyborg of them all, Sunggyu finished off the one who had given him the most trouble.

“Sunggyu hyung! Alittle help here?” shirecked the Btob member. “

hold on, Minhyuk,” hissed Sunggyu as he finally cracked the cyber’s head.

Realizing that Minhyuk had sprained his ankle, Sunggyu striked his whip at the cybers head, while Minhyuk kept punching the legs of the cyborg.

Finally the robot fell on its knees and with three more strikes of Sunggyu’s whip, it digenergated.

As the big cyber was breaking apart, the other robots suddenly stopped moving, and glitched in and out, until they all designated as well.

The other Btob and BlockB members looked around as if confused, but they all helped the Afterschool members get up.

“Thanks,” Afterschool member Raina mummered quietly. She had bruises and deep cuts all of her body, and her usual pretty dress was in tatters.

Sunggyu shrugged quietly, and turned around to get back to 2pm and Exo.

Btob and blockb pridefully boasted but Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at Zico, BlockB’s leader. He was staring blankly in horror at where the mass of robots were a moment ago.

What's up with him? he ‘s usually a tough guy….

Shaking the thought off, Sunggyu processed the situation through his golden contacts. Eunkwang and highlight had joined 2pm and Exo fighting off the last few monsters and he saw Leeteuk and rest of the leaders patrolling the different areas of camp.

Contempt with it, Sunggyu looked at btob and blockb. They were staring right back at him.

Oh right im the senior leader….

Sunggyu shifted uncomfortably. He hated it when he had to give orders, and he didnt know how Leeteuk and Yunho handled all this stress.

“ umm, the main battle is almost done, but there are still a few, so i think we can take all the Afterschool members to the SM sector. Yoona and the snsd girls are healing people at the med room.”

sunggyu looked at Zico for his say, but the latter was too distracted.

The tall one - their maknae, P.O - shoved zico. “Uh what?

Oh yea, yea, let’s take everyone to the SM sector….” Zico said in a nervous voice.

The BlockB all glanced at each other, wondering what was up with their leader. Sunggyu raised an eyebrow, but didnt say anything.

Zico cleared his throat. “Let’s go!” he said as he started walking.

Rest of his members followed, while Btob members gave support to the Afterschool girls.

As Sunggyu followed behind, he felt panic from his contacts which was back into an infinity loop. One of his members was calling out to him.

Closing his eyes, he let the panic take over. He saw L sitting in the now over crowded med room. Glancing to his right, Sunggyu saw Yesung still in his bed, with Shinee’s Minho leaning on the other side, in a serious discussion with Taeyeon. Other SNSD were around healing different Seventeen and Nu'est members.

Nothing seemed dangerous, but the panic in L’s eyes were still there, staring right into Sunggyu’s soul.

Realizing why, he zoomed his vision on L’s death note. In red handwriting, darkness’s new victims were listed on the arm cuff.

• Afterschool
  • Jungah Uee Lizzy Raina Nana E-Young
  • Nu’est
  • Baekho Minhyun Ren
Snapping back to reality, Sunggyu saw the last of what were the Afterschool members infront of him disappearing into a dark cloud. The Btob and Blockb members were speechless, and Sunggyu felt all hope he felt from Yesung’s return evaporate into thin air.

More of us are going Missing…. I wonder when i’ll be next…..

Yesung stared at the people infront of him. There were 10 or 11 people around his age, all laughing and having fun at the huge table with weird chairs. They were all smiling and happy. Across the table, Leeteuk was alot younger, and less tired then how yesung had saw him, and he seemed happy.

Then it changed to two people - just yesung himself and an another man. The other person had brown and black hair, with an ever so baby plump face, and was smiling brighter than the sun. his laughter had a tinkling sound to it, and his voice was so sweet.

“Yesung hyung, don’t worry. I’m never going to leave your side.”

yesung didn’t know why he felt so happy when he heard the man say so, and he stared at himself who was saying, “sungmin, who said i was leaving?”

as it shifted again, yesung couldn’t forget the last image of the man beaming with happiness and joy. The man named sungmin was replaced by a more buffer man. Unlike sungmin, this man had rather a square like face, and was more…. More… well, . His body was more built around muscle, and he had his arm crossed, looking annoyed. He had a gruff unique voice when he spoke, and underneath it, yesung could still hear the fondness the man had for him.

“Did you steal my clothes again?”

again yesung stared at himself as he replied to the man.

“ oi kangin , your clothes are too big for me! It was shindong who stole them, not me!”

suddenly, the man was replaced with a dark void before yesung heard him reply. Yesung felt trapped as the darkness swirled around him, but a random hand reached for him, and he held on it tight as he heard leeteuk’s voice.

“Wake up, yesung.”

And yesung opened his eyes to see leeteuk’s genuine eyes staring back at him. The older man blinked and took a step back, sitting down on the chair by the bed.

Yesung burrowed his eyebrows trying to remember what he was doing here.

Oh right. I met onew and taemin, and they told me about this place….

“How are you feeling?” leeteuk prompted.

“Why are you keeping me a prisoner ?” yesung blurted out, not answering his question.

Leeteuk looked surprised at his bluntness.

Was i this brave and stuck up back then? Yesung wondered.

“ um, well, i’m not keeping you prisoner…. I was busy with.. With other matters. Usually i dont let trainees see other people until i talked with them. But i didn’t want you to be lonely so i sent onew…… “ leeteuk trailed off, nervously.

“The point is I didn't want to lose you again. I’m sorry.”

atleast he seems sorry…. But i don’t trust him. I’m not going to tell him about the weird dream i had until i know i can trust him.

“Well, when do i get to meet new people?” yesung asked. “When do i get to learn about this place?”

“well, i haven't gave you the tour yet, have i?”

yesung shook his head no at leeteuk.

“And onew and taemin explained how things work around here?”

yesung nodded.

“For the most i think so?” he started summarizing what onew and taemin had told him.

“People around here are put in different groups within different sectors. They stay with that group, always, no matter what. You - leeteuk - and these dudes g… gdragon and jun….” yesung frowned. He forgot what the name was.

“jun.k ,” leeteuk answered for him.

Yesung nodded. “leeteuk , gdragon and jun.k are the leaders of everyone here because they have been here the longest, and after the group’s leader, a trainee has to listen to their commands no matter what. There are chores within the main camp where different sectors and different groups take turns doing. And everyone has to go on a patrol atleast once a week… right?”

leeteuk nodded in approval.

“Did they tell you anything else?”

“well…. There are people who are not part of the main camp. They are called loners. Most of the are our friends, but that doesn’t mean that they are dangerous,” yesung repeated what taemin had said to him.

“that ‘s right. They can be dangerous, but most of them are friendly. I think its about time ….. Lets have the tour around the camp, and you can meet your old members,” leeteuk decided.

“Wait…..” yesung hesitated.

“hmm?” leeteuk asked, getting up.

“Were you part of my group?” yesung asked confused. “ is that why i know you?”

is that why you appeared in my dream?

Leeteuk smiled his sad smile.

“Yes, yes i was, am , and always will be.. Welcome home, yesung. Lets show you around again. ”

leeteuk disappeared out the window without saying anything else, and yesung had no choice but to follow.

Welcome home yesung. Those filled him with both warmth and worry. I still don’t know how or why i got in this place -

“hello? Yesung? Are you listening?”

“huh?”

leeteuk cocked his head to the side, laughing to himself.

“ looks like you haven't changed at all. Always in your own little world…”

yesung just shrugged.

“Well, like i was saying, this is the cafeteria, and the kitchen is in the back. Every morning and every evening, most people gather here to eat together. Its also a nice meeting place during the day, but sometimes it gets overcrowded.” leeteuk said, nodding to a person sitting by the window.

“Is it free for everyone? Or is there someone in charge of it?” yesung asked curiosity while looking through the window.

“Well, it rotates with the chores. The chores are assigned in the yg sector, where we’re going next.” leeteuk said, waving goodbye to the person at the window.

I wonder who that is…..

“Leeteuk,” yesung called out while following the latter to a new area.

“How many of you guys are there at ENT ?”

leeteuk stopped walking and started counting his fingers.

“Well, including the different trainees, i say we have about …. Well, more than 100 of us atleast.”

“ more than 100?” yesung inquired as they started walking again. “ and you’re in charge of all of them? Do you even know everyone’s names?”

leeteuk look slightly annoyed as he answered.

“ like i said earlier, i share my leadership duties with gdragon, jun.k , yunho , taeyeon, CL , and more. We dont have a single leader here. Its just that i am the most rational and fair out all of them. Gdragon and jun.k are way too hot headed or too cold and biased but are our best fighters. Yunho is too kind and way too trusting. And yet he is the most positive and is needed. Taeyeon and onew are way too introverted, but are good listeners. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.”

yesung opened his mouth to ask more, but leeteuk interupted.

“Here, we are at the yg sector. Gdragon is in charge of this part of the camp. Everyday , chores are assigned here - the planning room - in the morning. During the day, the rest of the other chores are asigned at the main house, back in sm town.”

“what kind of person was Gdragon?” yesung wondered out loud, with his forehead burrowed in thought. “Sorry… i was just trying to remember how gdragon was like when i -”

“gdragon is one of the most coldest person here. You would think that he hates people, but rather, he just wants to protect the people he loves,” leeteuk answered quietly.

Then he pointed to a small building to the side.

“There is more to this sector. This is where different people get their fashion, and their ‘makeovers’ .”

“makeovers?”

“makeovers,” leeteuk repeated, smirking.

As they were talking, a girl came out of the small building. The girl was rather on the shorter side, with bubbly cheeks that did not match her sharp eyes and nose. She wore rather fashionable clothes, atleast more than what yesung had saw from the other people here.

“ah , so the rumors were true after all,” the girl said with an unique deep velvet voice, coming up to them.

She bowed her head at leeteuk, and stuck her hand in the air at yesung.

“Lee HI.”

“yesung,” he replied as he shook her hand.

“hmmmm ,” lee hi frowned at his hair, making her plump cheeks come out.

She reached out and touched yesung’s hair, and yesung flinched at the brief contact. Lee hi then handed him a small hand mirror, and he almost dropped it in surprise at the reflection. His hair was white as snow, and he ran his hand through it, making sure that it was his own. Lee hi tiptoed to touch to his hair again, and this time, it changed into black as yesung looked through the mirror.

“Lee hi can change the color of anything she touches. The best part is, it stays that color, until she herself touches it again,” leeteuk explained, grinning.

“Can you change it back to white?” yesung asked in awe.

Lee hi again stood on her toes again, touching parts of his hair. Yesung stared at his reflection as his hair changed into silver white.

“We could do something about your clothes too,” lee hi said to him as she stepped down onto her feet again.

“Not today,” leeteuk interrupted.

Lee hi frowned, disappointed.

“ how about when he wants to change his hair again?” leeteuk bargained.

Lee hi turned to yesung for his answer.

“Sure,” yesung smiled as he gave back her mirror. “ i would really like different hair colors. You can do whatever what you want next time i visit.”

with that, yesung’s heart swelled up at the look of happiness on lee hi’s face.

“All right! I’ll see you at the campfire tonight!” lee Hi squealed.

She skipped happily behind them to the planning room. As yesung watched her go, he heard leeteuk muttering.

“she’s only a child….”

“hmm?” yesung asked.

“nothing ,” leeteuk said quickly.

He started walking again, faster than before. Yesung jogged to catch up to him, and soon, he saw the buildings of the yg sector disappear. They walked deeper into the forest, until they came to a fortress. Atleast thats how yesung saw it as. There were defensive walls around a gate, as well as different lofts and treehouses above them.

“This is the jyp sector - also known as jyp nation.” leeteuk explained. “Jun.k is in charge of this sector, and it holds alot of our best fighters and many ‘techies’.”

“have you ever been inside?” yesung asked.

Leeteuk nodded.

“ its structure is similar to sm town, but less organized and less used. Not many stay inside. infact , most of the time, you can see people from jyp, as well as people from other sectors , in parts of sm town. Sm town is the main part of the camp.”

“then why so… so much defense around jyp?” yesung countered.

“This was where many battles were fought….” leeteuk hesitated, not sure how to explain.

“Taemin said that there were threats near the borders. You guys battle them?” yesung put two and two together without letting leeteuk answer. “That’s why you guys have patrols, right?”

leeteuk nodded.

He looks… looks proud of me?

“Come on, let me take you to the training grounds next,” leeteuk said, snapping yesung out of his thoughts.

As he said so, a whistle blared in the distance. Leeteuk grinned.

“It's almost time for a Mock,” he called out as he started running.

Yesung had no choice but to follow. “A Mock?”

“ a Mock battle, Mock for short. Its how we train ourselves,” leeteuk said as yesung caught up to him.

They ran out of the forest, and came to an open clearing with small hills and meadows. Yesung recognized it. This was where he was when he first woke up in this place.

“The training field is also where get new trainees,” leeteuk explained, realizing that yesung was confused. “that ‘s why the new people who appear are called trainees. Because they appear in the training field.”

again, the whistle blared, and yesung’s eyes opened wide as he saw the same pink bunny he saw yesterday hop around infront of him. It saluted leeteuk and went hopping back to the hill. Yesung looked at leeteuk for an explanation.

“The training field is home to BAP - those bunnies you saw when you woke up yesterday. They like to stay in their Matoki bunny form, but they do turn into humans time to time -”

the ground shook, and both yesung and leeteuk lost their balance as the hills changed shape.

Leeteuk snapped his fingers, and suddenly, yesung was in the air. Not flying, but rather floating, just above the ground that was changing it terrain. Leeteuk laughed at his shocked expression.

“I can levitate things up and down. Not move things side to side, or the way i want, but i can still move them vertically. It comes handy sometimes.”

yesung only paid half attention to what leeteuk was saying. To his left, there were groups of people tensed, as if they were ready to attack.

“Well, i see that the Mock has started,” leeteuk commented.

Yesung just started as a blue lion - Leo? - that made the first move. The lion, standing on its hind legs, roared, and raked his claws at the group infront of him. As if that was a trigger, people started to move. To counter the lion, a person wearing a light gray t-shirt threw something in the air, and it exploded into shards of ice. The lion twisted his fore legs around, slashing the shards as they were made, growling in frustration. Nearby, a pretty girl wearing a red shirt touched her hand to the ground, and stood back as a watermelon grew.

Wait. a watermelon? Thats thats not even possible!

“Hmmm i wonder how Irene is gonna use her fruits in this mock….” leeteuk commented thoughtfully.

Yesung just stared at him as if he grew another head.

Did he just say fruits?

Leeteuk just laughed.

“Some of us have rather interesting abilities -” shouting cut him off, and yesung swirled his head to the left as the fighting grew more intense.

The girl who had grown the watermelon had smashed the fruit on the person with the gray shirt, while vines weaved in and out around the ground. Ice shattered everywhere, making the vines stop growing fow awhile. The girl hissed in frustration, and grabbed a vine, forming a whip. The gray t-shirt ran towards where leeteuk and yesung standing, with the girl chasing madly, almost running into the blue lion. Yesung lost track of them as the girl grabbed the poor gray boy, rolling down the hill as they lost their balance. Meanwhile, The lion had found a new target - a girl with rather inappropriate clothes. The lion pounced, but the girl grinned, and also touched the field with her hands, flipping to dodge the lion. Yesung noticed that the ground where the girl had touched had unusually burnt grass, but the lion didn’t take note of it. As he landed from his pounce, the lion roared in pain, collapsing. It started screaming in pain as its body landed on the burnt grass, over and over. Realizing that the lion was hurt, the girl ran to it.

“I’m sorry, Leo! I thought i used only a little -”

the lion pulled her in by surprised and pinned her to the ground, with his teeth just inches away from her beautiful face.

“Cheater!” the girl snarled as the lion let her get up.

The lion just launched himself to help the watermelon growing girl.

Further away, yesung could see more different people fighting - did someone just throw grapes? - when leeteuk landed them back to the ground.

“Well that was a fighting Mock, where noone is able to use weapons except their abilities. Trust me they get a whole more chaotic when we allow them to use their contacts…”

“but what about the people who injure themselves?” yesung asked concerned.

“Well, we always have healers and nurses around,” leeteuk assured him.” come on, we still haven't taken to the cube or pledi- err just the cube sector, a s well as the small camps around.”

yesung raised his eyebrows at the catch, but he didn't say anything as leeteuk lead him out of the training field, leaving the mock battle behind.

By the time leeteuk had shown him around the rest of the camp, yesung was tired. Leeteuk had shown him the weird looking cube buildings that were used for different matters , as well as the several small sectors of the camp that they called “small camps”. The whole time leeteuk was showing him around, different people had stopped what they were doing and had stared at yesung, whispering and muttering. Yesung wondered if he had knew them, but nothing in particular had triggered him to remember the different people. Finishing the tour, they had trudged up a hill- leeteuk called it the “meeting hill” - and were finally back in the streets of sm town. Leeteuk led him back to the main building, but instead of the med room that yesung had slept in the day before, he led him to the right. There was a lobby with small chairs and sofas, as well as a spiraling staircase.

“Upstairs is all for super junior dorms. Because super junior is considered one of the “leaders” here, we have some privilege,” leeteuk stated. “Well actually, the medium building outside is for shinee and f(x), but the snsd girls moved in there because we were so loud and noisy. The smaller building behind ours is for exo, and different buildings across the town are for the sm trainees.”

the more and more leeteuk talked, the more and more yesung got confused.

Super Junior. Super junior. where have i heard that before?

“leeteuk , you idiot, you didn't even tell him that he was part of super junior?”

yesung snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of a girl’s voice. a girl who looked slightly younger than leeteuk walked down the large staircase.

“Huh?” leeteuk himself sounded confused.

“Taeyeon, why are you even here -”

“hi yesung. My name is Taeyeon and i’m the leader of snsd.”

yesung just stared at her, dumbfounded.

She’s really pretty, yesung thought as she flipped her strawberry blonde hair.

She bursted out laughing, and leeteuk shot her a questioning look. Taeyeon shook her head and smirked.

“If you think i’m pretty, just say so,” she giggled.

Yesung could feel himself turning bright red, and blutered out ,” Who says you’re pretty?”

This made her only laugh harder, and leeteuk glanced back and forth in between them.

“Taeyeon don’t explain -”

“alright, i won’t. Because G doesn’t want him to know everything. I know.”

“G ? who’s G?” yesung asked in confused.

“No one,” both of them said at the same time. Yesung pouted his face in frustration, but leeteuk shook his head.

“It’s just a nickname for someone you haven’t met yet,” he explained.

Taeyeon narrowed his eyes at him, and sighed. Leeteuk just glared at her, and yesung just shifted uncomfortably.

What are they hiding from me? This is why i still don't trust leeteuk…..

“Well, i’ll see you at the meeting in an hour, “ taeyeon said to leeteuk tiredly.

To yesung she gave a flirting wink.

“And i’ll see you at the campfire tonight.”

“campfire? Lee Hi said the same thing……”

“you didn't even explain to him what a campfire is?” she scolded leeteuk.

“I was about to, until you interrupted -”

“oh and you still haven’t told he’s part of super junior either….”

“well i -”

yesung stopped listening to them arguing, and stared at the balcony above the staircase. A man was looking down at them fondly, but when yesung caught his gaze, he disappeared.

“Wait,” yesung called out. The man didn’t appear again.

Was he part of super junior?

Behind him, leeteuk and taeyeon stopped arguing, and leeteuk called out, ”donghae! Tell the others we’re here!”

nothing came in reply, except for excited footsteps from upstairs.

Yesung saw taeyeon quietly leave, and glanced back at leeteuk, who was shifting uncomfortably. He sat down on a white cushion laying on the floor, and leeteuk sat down with him, not looking at him.

“Yesung, remember when you asked if i was part of your group?”

yesung nodded, not daring to breathe.

” i am part of your group. And the rest of them are waiting upstairs.”

leeteuk paused, letting yesung sink this in.

“ and our group is called super junior?” yesung asked.

Leeteuk stared at the empty balcony before answering.

“Yup. we’re super junior. I avoided bringing you here, because i wasn’t sure.”

“not sure of what?” yesung breathed quietly.

He doesn’t trust me as much as i dont trust him… hmmm….

“I … I wasn't sure if you were really yesung. Our yesung.”

for a moment, the room - no the whole building - was dead silent. The excited footsteps and whispers from upstairs stopped abruptly, waiting for yesung’s reply. Leeteuk had tears in his eyes.

“After what had happened to .....”

leeteuk never finished his sentence; he was sobbing quietly.

Yesung swallowed his throat. He wasn’t sure how to reply. He didn't even know if leeteuk was truly telling the truth. But he remembered what what leeteuk had told him earlier.

i was, am , and always will be. Welcome home yesung. Welcome home.

Yesung let the tears forming in his eyes fall as he stared at the broken leader infront of him.

This is my home now. From now on, my name is yesung of super junior.

And in a flash, he suddenly remembered. He remembered what it was like before he had left. The memories of his friends, of his members, of his brothers. Remembering everything only took a second, but one second was enough.

Hugging leeteuk, yesung sobbed on his shoulder. The older shifted and looked at him shocked.

“Hyung… teukie hyung, i remember. I remember everything. I remember super junior. Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook,Kyuhyun, i remember everyone,” yesung managed to hiccup out.

He continued sobbing on his hyung’s shoulder. At some point, the members had come downstairs to see yesung for themselves, but yesung didn't even notice. He continued sobbing until there were no more tears were left to cry. Leeteuk never let go of him, and embraced him while he cried himself to sleep.

Yesung heard the other member’s voices, but he was too tired to look at them. The shock of remembering them was too much, and he was too exhausted.

As yesung closed his eyes, he saw all of his members staring back at him.

I’m finally home now. We’re super junior the last man standing, and this is where i belong.

It was the last thought he thought of, before falling asleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kuroyuri Fanfiction 166
Obama Fanfiction 33
Lovely_Cornchips Fanfiction 3
Lovely_Cornchips Fanfiction 16