COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official [ALL CLAIMED] Awards Giveaway - EXID, Mamamoo, Oh My Girl [GIF Badges] (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
while i would love to have the mamamoo badge, i'm terrible at writing any kind of explanations and things like that so i'd rather not embarass myself and make you read any of that lmao. good luck to everyone else!
I highly recommend you try it out!! We don't need a grand speech, we just wanna make sure whoever get's it is a genuine fan of the group and will show the badge the love it deserves! What era did you start stanning them?
Seems @bulletproof has snatched my queens before I had a chance to wake up. :<

I would say Mamamoo. They were my first GG and I am proud to say they Wrecked my Ult spot from BTS for about a year.
Are they still one of your top groups? What is your favourite release?

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
What era did you start stanning them?
it was the decalcomanie era! i was only a few months into k-pop back then and my knowledge about mamamoo was next to nothing, then i came across the teaser for this song a few minutes before its release. then when i listened to it i was like this is the greatest thing i've ever heard. still remains my favourite girl group song/era ever :maheart:
(there was supposed to be no speeches and this is what i come up with lmao, there is never too much decalcomanie appreciation though. and once again good luck everyone!)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
it was the decalcomanie era! i was only a few months into k-pop back then and my knowledge about mamamoo was next to nothing, then i came across the teaser for this song a few minutes before its release. then when i listened to it i was like this is the greatest thing i've ever heard. still remains my favourite girl group song/era ever :maheart:
(there was supposed to be no speeches and this is what i come up with lmao, there is never too much decalcomanie appreciation though. and once again good luck everyone!)
LOL I said there didn't have to be speeches, just whatever u were comfortable with :sanapray: thank you for trying! I'm gonna go bed in a sec which gives squishy a chance to reply too but i'm really glad you replied :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Are they still one of your top groups? What is your favourite release?
They are still my top GG. Definitely still my #2 next to BTS. My favorite release was the Yellow Flower album in 2018. My favorite song on that album is the lovely 'Starry Night'. My second favorite release would have to be the Pink Funky release in 2015. My favorite song was Freakin Shoes. I have no idea why, but that song was always my favorite until I heard Starry Night and gogobebe. In all of my favorite groups, I love the older releases more than the newer ones and that doesn't change with Mamamoo. My bias is Hwasa, by the way. She is my queen. :sj_weary:
Though, I do love their older releases better than the newer ones, Starry Night is probably my favorite. Sleep In The Car is a third favorite behind Freakin Shoes.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I have discussed with the original badge owner and my team and we have ultimately decided to give the Mamamoo badge to @eclipsoul ! Congratulations on being the new owner~ Feel free to pm any of us if you want a different gif (still relating to Mamamoo)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
For anyone who didn't get a badge (or forfeited them) please don't be discouraged! You will still have plenty of opportunities in the future to acquire GIF badges via events and artist threads.

Awards Team wishes you the best of luck <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread