COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Adminimanon (3 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
What's your favorite Infinite song?

The first one I ever heard,
Man In Love(恋に落ちるとき)

But now that I'm familiar with Korean I prefer Korean version, it's much more... Organic?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
would you ever be in a relationship with someone who has a wonderful personality, amazing visuals, etc etc everything you want, but smells terrible 24/7?

I mean, if they smell cause they don't shower, obviously no. But if it's a hormonal thing I'd look over it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
if you had 24 hours where you could commit and get away with any crime, what crime would you commit?

I'd finally go and get myself a MacBook Pro :pandasad:

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
how did you suddenly get into wjsn?

It all started when i watched real men 300, eunseo was one of the participants in it & i was amazed by her amazing strength, through that i found out she was part of wjsn and started watching/researching about wjsn. This was when i knew wjsn is the one for me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Best kpop release in 2018?

There were so many, omg.

Egotistic, HANN, KILLING ME, BLACK DRESS, anything by SHINee, BBoom BBoom, Shine, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread