COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Adminimanon (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Cleverly coined of admin admin-nim and anon, Adminimanon is your opportunity to ask @Son Na Eun, @notthatmarko even @Behemoth anything you want. So, click the banner to be taken to the form.

Image is NOT courtesy of our Graphics Team, since it's very bad, and I couldn't ask them to make something for us since they are overwhelmed.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
thoughts on awards team

They are a really, really valuable asset to our team, sometimes overwhelmed with requests, yet very professional. I cannot express how grateful I am to have them with us.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
how would you feel if the awards team raised a coup and overthrew you :chickill:

You may raise a coup, but you have no idea what we're hiding beneath the PHP.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
where do you see the forum going?

I don't think we really have a set plan of what we want to achieve other than promote k-pop and build toxic-free community. That being said, some big changes are coming very soon.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
thoughts on awards team

Bunch of amazing people who are dedicated in what they are doing, many times i asked them whether they would need more team members and the response would be no.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
what weird food combinations do you like

I hate food. I can't wait till we are all on pills. As for weird combos... I eat sweet then savory.

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
thoughts on awards team

They are a really, really valuable asset to our team, sometimes overwhelmed with requests, yet very professional. I cannot express how grateful I am to have them with us.
thoughts on awards team

Bunch of amazing people who are dedicated in what they are doing, many times i asked them whether they would need more team members and the response would be no.
:lovesad:

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Good luck Adminnies.

Your image reminded me of an ad to a prestigious university. Whoever did it. It was nicely done~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Can ya'll expand the gif frame I'm about to lose it lmao

Yes. Once we get our own dedicated server, and the plans for that should develop around mid-June.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread