• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? - FAQ

Event A Very Hairy Christmas

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reaction score
Sign me up too! This sounds like a great event! Thank you to those who think of such fun events!

• Love
Reactions: Kiseki and Chlorine

Chlorine

Obsessed with EXO
Reaction score
Ship
Early sign-ups are now closed!
For anyone who has not signed up yet but is interested, please PM me!

Reactions: lexus and Kiseki

Chlorine

Obsessed with EXO
Reaction score
Ship
@StarlessHeaven @lexus @PrideInBaek @YeonhaIsTheBest @melancholia @RandAlThor @DrewB @umpheri @BlingBling @potato @eclipsoul @TaeyoungKpopper @Wingfrost @blueberries @Jichuus @Andrea @wayvoutsold @Moonbinlove @Hayabusa @Izz @MinSquishy @Mayah @mirella @MiraeTheFuture @SteviSone @Kiseki @Marianthi @HopeOnTheStreet @natura @ImhereandImded

Thank you all for signing up. I will now separate you all into your teams but before I do that, please let me know if there are any particular users you would like to be in the same team with. If you do not say anything, I will assume you have no preferences and will randomly assign you to any team.
Alternatively, please let me know if you can no long participate in the event.

The two teams are:

Team Grinch
teammgrinch-png.46212

Team Whos
teamwho-png.46213

You will all have your teams assigned to you by tomorrow.
Once you have all been assigned, I will update you all on the event start + end date and all other important info!

Once again thank you for signing up and I hope you have lots of fun.​

Reaction score
@StarlessHeaven @lexus @PrideInBaek @YeonhaIsTheBest @melancholia @RandAlThor @DrewB @umpheri @BlingBling @potato @eclipsoul @TaeyoungKpopper @Wingfrost @blueberries @Jichuus @Andrea @wayvoutsold @Moonbinlove @Hayabusa @Izz @MinSquishy @Mayah @mirella @MiraeTheFuture @SteviSone @Kiseki @Marianthi @HopeOnTheStreet @natura @ImhereandImded

Thank you all for signing up. I will now separate you all into your teams but before I do that, please let me know if there are any particular users you would like to be in the same team with. If you do not say anything, I will assume you have no preferences and will randomly assign you to any team.

The two teams are:

Team Grinch
teammgrinch-png.46212

Team Whos
teamwho-png.46213

Once you have all been assigned, I will update you all on the event start + end date and all other important info!

I'd like to be in same team as @Hayabusa this time :sakUwu:

Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
to my teammates, lemme just say that I am terrible at games and often tend to flop.
Please take care of me :taesquish:
I was gonna say there's fun in not knowing but the call for help has been made so please let me in the same team as @PrideInBaek

@Chlorine

umpheri

Trainee
Reaction score
Ship

The two teams are:

Team Grinch
teammgrinch-png.46212

Team Whos
teamwho-png.46213

i would like to be in the same team as @potato :sakUwu:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chlorine Events 8