COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Announcement A moment of silence for our dear friend Mylovelyone (1 Viewer)

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
It is with a heavy heart for me to inform our users in the KPS community, that our dear friend Tyler, known to everyone here as @mylovelyone has passed away due to an existing medical condition, aged 20.

On behalf of the KPS Staff Team, we would like to express our sincerest condolences to his family.

Tyler (@mylovelyone ) was a friendly guy who shared his love for wonwoo in KPS, although the time he spent on our forum is short, he is an important part of our community & also a part of our KPS family.

On a more personal note, I would just like to say that I am filled with regret not getting to know him better, but my thoughts & prayers are with Tyler & his family.

Rest in peace Tyler.

Cosmic

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Tyler would be so happy to know that this was made. He was always very strong about the whole situation, I've never met someone so strong in my life. I'm so happy I met him and that he was my friend, he was an amazing person. I know he is happy now. He was my best friend and I will miss him dearly :c <3

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
KS Coins
Ship
My deepest sympathies go out to him & his family.
Rest in peace, Tyler.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Rest in peace, Tyler. Hopefully you are in a better place.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Rest in peace and comfort, Tyler.
Even in your brief time here, you showed us a friendly, loving side, and a strong person behind the screen.
Thoughts with those you cared for and that cared for you.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hm... I didn't really wanted to say anything at first - mainly because I did not know him at all and it would be too hypocritical otherwise.

But 20 is simply too young and this really sucks, so... R.I.P :pandasad:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I didnt get to know or talk to him outside of that thread I saw 2 days ago, and I didnt realize this unfortunate time would be upon us so soon.

Throughout all this he remained positive and strong. RIP Tyler.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
When I read through the previous comments I see I have unfortunately the bad luck to haven't met a very wonderful person. My condolences go to all who were close to him... Tyler, rest in peace.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I hope the family stays strong in this difficult moment

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
Reactions Received
Website
www.kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Ship
Apparently I did not know him at all, but I can literally see how his family must be feeling rn.
I've also lost my father last year due to cancer and I can just say that cancer is such a bs thing and that the pharma industry is not doing as good as they could ( guess that was way 2 friendly to say it like that )

Rest in peace, you deserve way better

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Rest In Peace. I hope that you’re finally resting and have peace in the wonderful place you are in now.

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Apparently I did not know him at all, but I can literally see how his family must be feeling rn.
I've also lost my father last year due to cancer and I can just say that cancer is such a bs thing and that the pharma industry is not doing as good as they could ( guess that was way 2 friendly to say it like that )

Rest in peace, you deserve way better
Yes, it was all bs honestly. He was supposed to have months left but a few days ago he was out with friends and got massive head pain again and had to go back to the hospital. Then it was only a few days later that he passed away. I have no evidence but based on what Tyler told me yesterday morning and the conversation I had with his father today, I think something could have been done so that he could have lived longer. I guess there is not anything we can do now though.

I'm sorry about your father too, losing someone so close must have been difficult.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread