• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

Announcement A moment of silence for our dear friend Mylovelyone

Izz

Nugu
Reaction score
Shipped With
Apparently I did not know him at all, but I can literally see how his family must be feeling rn.
I've also lost my father last year due to cancer and I can just say that cancer is such a bs thing and that the pharma industry is not doing as good as they could ( guess that was way 2 friendly to say it like that )

Rest in peace, you deserve way better
Yes, it was all bs honestly. He was supposed to have months left but a few days ago he was out with friends and got massive head pain again and had to go back to the hospital. Then it was only a few days later that he passed away. I have no evidence but based on what Tyler told me yesterday morning and the conversation I had with his father today, I think something could have been done so that he could have lived longer. I guess there is not anything we can do now though.

I'm sorry about your father too, losing someone so close must have been difficult.

Joy

- 💖 Heart Princess 💖 - Married to @Minuteman
Reaction score
Shipped With
I hope he didn’t suffer. I’m amazed of how strong he was through all of this. I hope his last moments was surrounded by love and my heart goes to his family.

Rest In Peace Tyler.

joshuaology

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With
Rest in peace, Tyler. I hope you're having lots of fun listening to Seventeen in heaven.

lalaloveloona

↠soaked in bleach↞
Reaction score
Shipped With
rest in peace. Tyler seemd like a sweet and lovely person. I just hope that he didn’t feel much pain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cosmic Rules & Announcements 3