• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

Discussion A GG stan reviews BGs: ASTRO

SuddenlyKfan

Nugu
Original poster
Reaction score
If you want me to check on your favorite BG go to the main thread.
Suggested by @Wingfrost

A very poppy and cute song. Not particularly my taste, since I didn't find it catchy but nice nonetheless. 6/10

1- With you: Very fresh sounds, like something I could hear on a beach day. I really enjoyed the chorus but I wish they hadn't done the autotune parts. I know they did it for stylistic purposes (and it isn't over the top) but I think the boys would've sounded better without it. 7/10
2- Crazy, Sexy, Cool: What a fxxking BOP. I wasn't expecting this, honestly. I loved everything about it esp. the vocal work. the ad-libs and background vocals were on point. 9/10
3- Butterfly: It's a generic song but it was saved by the rap verse and the vocals towards the end 6/10.
4- Run: My soul was cleansed. 8.5/10
5- Good friends: A solid ballad, has really good vocals. 7/10

Overall: A very homogeneous group. Idk if this is good or bad but I don't think they shine in one particular area, It works pretty well at the end though. The album is a 7.5

Wingfrost

Nugu
Reaction score
Now I'm wishing I would have given you Always You for a title song, ah oh well.
I'm glad you liked some of the songs on the album though, Crazy Sexy Cool is indeed a bop and I get what you mean when you were pointing out the things you disliked about certain songs. I'm just happy you took the time and gave it a listen.

Astro is having a comeback pretty soon and it seems like it will be really good if you're interested in checking it out once it's released *nudge, nudge* lol :pandalove:

Reactions: Vikki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SuddenlyKfan K-POP 1
SuddenlyKfan K-POP 2
SuddenlyKfan K-POP 1
SuddenlyKfan K-POP 12
SuddenlyKfan K-POP 16