Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Event 666 Event ◄Winners Announcement►

RainbowDevil

Video Game Fanatic
Reaction score
Shipped With
The journey through hell is over and we have our winners
Tho they were close to completely beating the hellish Satan and his minion spawn the Queen of the Blazing Throne
they failed, but they succeeded (they still failed tho)

And so the 3 that lasted the longest remain
1st Place goes to @Hera with 13/15 points!

2nd Place goes to @taemkitten with 12/15 points!

3rd Place goes to @Vikki with 11/15 points!

It was really a nail bitter tbh... there were some that were close that I must name
@AnotherKpopTrash and @Mangoey fought valiantly but were alas beaten

Taem and Hera please pm someone from the graphics and awards team for your specially made badges :maheart:

Thank you to everyone that participated I hope y'all enjoyed and congrats to the winners!
I'm really glad 30+ people participated and answered most questions, t'was a successful event I'd say

@taemkitten @Keynam @itzybitzyblink @Vikki @blueberries @arieam @perhapz @Mangoey @MonCherry @Mayah @Marianthi @NogaNono @potato @lexus @blurryface @SteviSone @Queen @Hera @Loki @Yolks @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @deadstar @Skinnny @Kaikat @GoldenBunny @ReadMyFanfic2 @kookheon

Last edited:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reaction score
Tbh not sure how I pulled that one off :sanathink: :umwhat::dubuthink::wat:

Congratulations to Hera and everyone that made it out of Hell alive!

Vikki

Stay Strong Goo Hara
Reaction score
Shipped With
Yeah that chance is gone :yolk:
Congratulations to the other winners though :sanapray:
And thank you for putting on this event, I hated you most of the time but it was a lot of fun

SteviSone

Nugu
Reaction score
@RainbowDevil I hate you and I had fun too, Congrats to the winners.

(Just for the record, is there a list of correct answers for fiery questions? I'd like to listen/watch the songs since u decided to make these songs the answers:pepeheart:)

Except the one where u asked which didn't hv remakes, which I still think "Let out the beast" is a remake, unless Exo is not the final answer.[im not asking to contest the results or anything just to know the songs to listen to, since I liked the songs I listened to during the event.]

N if nobody had googled or searched YouTube for songs, I think only one user wd hv fully participated/joined in @taemkitten is I think only user whose posts I believe already knew the songs/albums n guessed the rest. I stan this queen of knowledge of kpop.:jenniesmug:

RainbowDevil

Video Game Fanatic
Reaction score
Shipped With
The answer to Question 15 was - Kim Donghan - Focus (Ex member of JBJ, part of Focus On Me is just focus, and he's a Kim just like Yugyeom)
14. Eric Nam - Honestly (Honestly, Potion, Don't Call Me, This is not a love song and I Lost You were songs on the album)
13. Bang Yongguk - Hikikomori (Literal meaning of the word is 'extremely isolated people' it's most often connected to Japan)
12. Hoe Ryu Today (Show) aka N.Flying - How R U Today

The remake song of TVXQ i really don't know what it is but Jen - @ Goyo said she knew one

The rest of the answers have been given I think
If someone wants the songs from The Hell riddles I'll put em in the spoiler
Shall We Dance - Block B
You were beautiful - Day6
SHINee - Sherlock
Stray Kids - Victory Song
BTS - MIkrocosmos
VAV - Thrilla killa
ATEEZ - Promise

SteviSone

Nugu
Reaction score
The answer to Question 15 was - Kim Donghan - Focus (Ex member of JBJ, part of Focus On Me is just focus, and he's a Kim just like Yugyeom)
14. Eric Nam - Honestly (Honestly, Potion, Don't Call Me, This is not a love song and I Lost You were songs on the album)
13. Bang Yongguk - Hikikomori (Literal meaning of the word is 'extremely isolated people' it's most often connected to Japan)

The remake song of TVXQ i really don't know what it is but Jen - @ Goyo said she knew one

Shall We Dance - Block B
SHINee - Sherlock
BTS - MIkrocosmos
VAV - Thrilla killa
ATEEZ - Promise

Thnx, sorry to make you work harder when the event is over n u shd be enjoying the fruits of ur efforts; :nekolove: take a bow:rjbow:
RainbowDevil, kimTaeHyung n kuroyuri: you made this event a great success.

Vikki

Stay Strong Goo Hara
Reaction score
Shipped With

Shall We Dance - Block B
SHINee - Sherlock
BTS - MIkrocosmos
VAV - Thrilla killa
ATEEZ - Promise

You said the last few would be the hardest :welp:

But Focus was obvious

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reaction score
@RainbowDevil I hate you and I had fun too, Congrats to the winners.

(Just for the record, is there a list of correct answers for fiery questions? I'd like to listen/watch the songs since u decided to make these songs the answers:pepeheart:)

Except the one where u asked which didn't hv remakes, which I still think "Let out the beast" is a remake, unless Exo is not the final answer.[im not asking to contest the results or anything just to know the songs to listen to, since I liked the songs I listened to during the event.]

N if nobody had googled or searched YouTube for songs, I think only one user wd hv fully participated/joined in @taemkitten is I think only user whose posts I believe already knew the songs/albums n guessed the rest. I stan this queen of knowledge of kpop.:jenniesmug:
I think you have too much faith in me, but the kind words are appreciated!
I'm just lucky that I really like 90% of the groups and artists that were used in the various riddles, so it sometimes came easier to me (though...it was still hard AF and I triple overthink everything.....apologies to the event team that had to deal with my obnoxious explanations via DM even though those were the ones I got right, no explantions needed on my thought process).

You said the last few would be the hardest :welp:

But Focus was obvious
:taeminface: I got that one wrong...I thought it meant the other member of JJ Project's only solo song, but seeing the real answer it makes so much more sense now....

arieam

Nugu
Reaction score

Shall We Dance - Block B
SHINee - Sherlock
BTS - MIkrocosmos
VAV - Thrilla killa
ATEEZ - Promise

I GOT STUMPED ON HOE
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

:jisoosmh:

anyway i had a lot of fun. thank you for putting all this together. the riddles were so well done. i'm just an idiot so i can't fully appreciate it :nekosweat:

congrats to the winners!!! :pepeheart:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reaction score
I GOT STUMPED ON HOE
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

:jisoosmh:

anyway i had a lot of fun. thank you for putting all this together. the riddles were so well done. i'm just an idiot so i can't fully appreciate it :nekosweat:

congrats to the winners!!! :pepeheart:
I think the hoe stumped a lot of people :rosesmug:

Reaction score

Shall We Dance - Block B
SHINee - Sherlock
BTS - MIkrocosmos
VAV - Thrilla killa
ATEEZ - Promise

Ahhh so it was Ateez Promise, not 2PM Promise. Oh well, I'm still correct.

Also, 2PM is on hiatus, not "hiatus'!!!! ANTICIPATE THE RETURN OF MY BOYS IN 2021!!!!:pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RainbowDevil Events 32
RainbowDevil Events 29
kuroyuri Events 46
RainbowDevil Events 18
RainbowDevil Events 22