COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

3rd best 2nd gen gg? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
In terms of sales and popularity
TBH, it honestly seems 3rd place fluctuates the most.
Wonder Girls were top gg until Soshi wished on a Genie and Gee'd their way to the top. Then 2ne1 came in and said I Am The Best. Because of JYP Wonder Girls lost their place, T-ara seemed to be rising but then they had their scandal.
So who was number 3?

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well Miss A and KARA also their peak periods. Miss A's debut Bad girl good girl at least was fastest gg to win music show. F(x) kinda was there too.

But I guess WG was originally stat spot, but fell, but after them I have no idea who had the spot. I don't think other girl groups achievement at the time were quite compared to be 2NE1 and SNSD? Since both were quite those groups that were able to snatch daesangs from the boys.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Maybe it's like that there was one gg claiming #3rd spot for comeback or two and then another taking over it for their comeback or two.. but I guess only solid #3rd would be WG since they did have most legacy in my opinion and were bigger than others when they did well.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Maybe Wonder Girls but by the time 2NE1 debuted, they pretty much disappeared, so I'm inclined to say either KARA or T-ARA.

Sistar has a good claim too actually. They debuted late in the 2nd gen but they have enough accomplishments to be in the discussion. And of course f(x) too.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I probably would say Kara or Wonder Girls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread